CHAPTER 25

It was the middle of the night and all you could feel is stress, the sensation of fear, people screaming in your dream.
My body was sweating of the pain of my nightmare, tony wakes up before I could. "(Y/N)?" He shakes me trying to wake me from my bad dream, tony continues to shake me, "(Y/N)" he shakes harder. Waking up with a gasp and sweat bursting up, my body jumps off the bed. I looked to tony and there was a knife to his throat, it was floating, it was my fault.
I gasped for air, my heart was beating faster than I could breathe, I look at him and began to cry. "I'm so sorry." I sobbed, he was staring at me shocked as ever. I ran out of the room, scared on how I had a knife towards someone I loved.
I ran down the stairs, they were still trying to reconstruct Stark tower after what happened with the invasion, on my way out I saw a blue print on the table, it said avengers tower. Tony runs down the stair, "where are you going?" I began to get flash backs of the scene in Malibu.
Tony grabs me before I could leave, "please, I had enough of you running from me. I love you and I feel like you don't. I want you to talk to me, let's just talk." He looks at me, no jokes, no smirks, no sarcasm, he was being serious.
He let's go of my hand allowing me walk in my own direction, we walked a short distance from each other. We both sat down on the bar, tony an I haven't spoke a word.
"How about I go first." He spoke up.
"Well I think I'm moving back to California, this is going to be for the avengers." He waves his arms in the air. "And plus, I think it would be nice if we get away from SHIELD, the avengers, everything." He said as he put his hand on my leg.
"Mhm" I squinted at him knowing why he wants to go back.
"What" he laughed
"You want to go back because of your suits." I said as I crossed my arms together.
"Weelll.. uh.. NO! I want to start a life with you.. or with my suits, I like either way to be honest." He jokes, allowing me to laugh a little bit.
"Alright your turn." He looked at me, all I could think about is me telling tony how Steve and I kissed.. TWICE. But it's small, sleeping with him is worse.
"Well.." i said thinking I could tell him. "As you could tell I have another 'ability" I air quoted. "But to be honest with you, I'm beginning to feel stronger, and hey I might be the strongest avenger." I wink at him making him laugh. "That's not funny. We all know who is the strongest avenger" he pauses. "Me" we both said.
I looked at him as we laughed together. He looks at me, "nothing has been the same since the invasion, I get this nightmare  when you're not here. Like I'm going to get stuck in the worm whole forever." He says trying to breathe .
He hugs me, it Felt relieved when he hugged me, "Okay now that we got everything out, can we please do to bed?" He yawned in my ear.
At this point, I know he'll forgive me, he loves me and nothing could hurt that, he wasn't a playboy anymore. I took a big breath in and out. I pulled away from the hug making us lock eyes.
"Tony.. I have to tell you something." I said as I felt a shiver down my spine.
"I cheated on you.. but it wasn't a big deal because-" I confessed but he cut me off before I could finish.
" Son of a bitch, I knew it. Let me guess was it steve? Don't tell me it was with Steve." He looked at me waiting for a response.
"Ya but Ton-"
"Oooo, aa. I need air." He says but he didn't look so good. He runs to his lab, I tried grabbing onto him "don't. Dont touch me" he exclaimed.
He runs down to his lab jumping in a suit and blasting out of the tower.
             TONY POV
I can't believe how naïve I am to believed that I could love her, that freak. I didn't know where to go so I went to a bar at 2 AM in the morning. Which sounds dumb. But hey my girlfriend is cheating on me after I shared all of my emotions and love for her. I texted pepper to wake up, but she didn't respond, I went to one of these Irish pubs they're always open so why the hell not.
                    4 HOURS PASS BY
Pepper responded but to be honest, I was soooo drunk, I could see spots. I was in my suit and I'm pretty sure I pissed in the suit. I flew to Pepper's house and snuck into her house. I wanted to give her the revenge she deserved.
"Pepper" I woke her up.
"Tony what the hell are you doing here?!" She looked angry
"Remember that one.. time you wanted us to have sex. Well today is the day." I said as I jumped out of my suit.
"It's 6am, I'm not doing it this early." She said meanwhile I was taking off my clothes. She gazed at my chest "you know what Nevermind."
YOUR POV
Tony Didn't let me finish what I was saying. I'm worried and I couldn't talk to anybody because people would think I was a whore. I couldn't sleep and I was already 6 AM I don't know where to go, I couldn't go to shield because of Steve. I couldn't go to Clints house because He needs time alone with his family. I had to fix it, before everything I love goes to waste. Fury calls making me jittery little, I answer but before I answered I took a deep breath and hoping I wouldn't cry.
" good morning agent." He said through the phone
"I'm going to need you to come by headquarters just for quick lab test."
I stopped listening when he said 'I'm a need you to come by'
" I will not be going anywhere I lost someone I love today, like it or not Fury I will not go to headquarters today." I yelled through the phone making me get so mad. I threw my phone out the window with my powers.
I began to cry, I walked towards the bed room and fell asleep.
hours later
I woke up by A door slamming, thinking it was Tony I yell, "Tony?"
I look out of the bedroom door, it was Steve. " what are you doing here? you know you screwed everything up, everything I love is gone" I said as I looked at his blonde dusty hair.
" I know and I just came to apologize. I will talk to Tony and tell him it's my fault." His eyes were red, I began to cry filling like I had no where to run, He comes in for a hug.
He hugs me Without me allowing him too. My arms werent wrapped around him, but he was squeezing me.
Just then tony walks in.
"What the hell are you doing here!?" He yelled at Steve and he pulled out a blaster from a piece of his suit.
"I just came to apolo-" Steve couldn't finish what he was saying, "it seems like you really love each other so I'm going to make this easy for you love birds, get out of my home."Tony yells as held the blaster to Steve's head.
"Tony let me speak please." I pleaded but I could see a tear rolling down his cheek but moves it as fast as possible. He stares at you giving you an unforgettable look.
"Get out" he waved hi blaster to the door, causing his voice to raise. Steve looks at me as he leaves the penthouse. He slams the door at steve.
"I want you to grab all of your stuff and leave." He frowned.
I walked to him, "where have you been?" I asked allowing me to get anger from seeing a hickey on his neck.
"Why do you care"
"TELL ME." I yelled
I started to feel the Earth shake slowly. "I went to go fuck pepper." He said with a grim look on his face. I began to get so mad, I couldn't speak. "You what?!" My voice cracked
"The same thing you did with Steve!" He looked up at me and nodded.
"You think that's what happened! You think Steve and I had sex!?" I laughed with sarcasm.
"He's a 100 year old virgin" I laughed but tears began to fall. He just looked at me and stood quiet.
"He KISSED ME! YOU DIDNT LET ME FINISH WHAT I WAS SAYING, I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU AND YOU ASSUMED THAT WE HAD SEX!" I yelled at him
"What.." he noticed what he did.
"You know what, since you think, wished, and for god's sake you prayed! that I had sex with Steve, you know what imma go fuck him!" I said as I speed walked passed him causing me to open the door with my power. I looked, "fuck you." I said before slamming the door.
headquarters
I walked passed fury and walked fast to Steve's room, I opened the door and he was shirt less. I kissed him passionately but thinking of tony.
"Have sex with me." I said as saw his smirk

                        -A
THAT WAS SO DRAMATIC LIKE WOAHHH, ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!