♠️♥️UNDER REWRITE♣️♦️

Hi everyone! I'm Deem, writer of this fanfiction. This story is being rewritten once again on my second account, FreakyFandomFan, but it's ANGSTIER, planned out, and best of all, it has a tarot theme to it.

Here's the summary:

♠️- ʜᴇ's ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇs ʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ.
♣️- ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ sᴀɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀs sᴘᴏɪʟᴇᴅ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ.
♦️- ᴄʀᴜᴇʟʟᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇᴀʀs ᴀ ᴍᴀsᴋ ᴏғ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ. ʜᴇ's ᴘʟᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ. ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛs ɴᴏᴡ.

♠️ɢʊɨʟȶ♠️
♣️ᎥᏁᏕᏗᏁᎥᏖᎩ♣️
♦️ğȑ££ď♦️

ₐ Bₐd ₑₙd Fᵣᵢₑₙdₛ fₐₙfᵢc
ᵤₚdₐₜₑₛ ₑᵥₑᵣy wₑₑₖ
𝔹𝕖𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕖, 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖.

---
So here's an analysis of why Wirt is  the Spade, Finn is the Club, Bipper is the Diamond and Mabel is the heart.

♠️- Spades represent both fall and winter, they also represent the power of darkness. In the Tarot, they symbolize intellect, action, air, and death.
♣️- Clubs represent most of the same things as Spades, with the addition of will.
♦️- In fortune tellings, Diamonds are usually connected with spitefulness and annoyance, which Bipper definitely can relate to.
♥️- Hearts represent the warmth of spring and summer seasons. In the Tarot, hearts can also symbolize love, life from water, and fertility, and in fortune-telling, joy. I dunno about you, but that sounds like Mabel to me.

---