e p i l o g u e

An a/n before we get started: I know it says that this book is discontinued, but after rereading the whole thing (I got bored) I've decided that where I left it ended pretty good. I wanted to officially end this book by writing a short epilogue just so we tie up a few loose ends.
Unlike the the rest of the book, this part is in third person omniscient (that just means the narrator knows the thoughts and feelings of all the characters).
I hope this is a good goodbye for this story, and I hope the people who have read it see this.
Also, I have NOT read all the books... I didn't really read any of them I just watched the first movie, so this is an AU. It's also been a while since I watched the movie so some things might be inaccurate.

This isn't edited at all so sorry for any mistakes.

Vivian sighs as she runs a hand through her blonde hair that has been slightly curled; it's been blonde ever since she came back from the dead 4 years ago and no one really understands why it changed. Emma watches her from the corner. She'd never say it out loud but she's slightly jealous of how good Vivian looks today. Emma straightens our her pink dress before walking up to Vivian and placing a hand on her shoulder.

A knock echoes through the room and Emma opens the door. Olive stands outside of it, her light pink dress hanging perfectly on her figure.

"It's almost time," Olive says with a smile and steps into the room. Those three words is all it takes for a wave of nervousness to come crashing down on Vivian. Her palms get slightly sweaty and her heart starts to race. Emma and Olive both notice this and in an effort to calm Vivian down they start talking.

"Everything's going to be perfect!" Emma says rather loudly, cutting off Olive in the process. She mouths 'sorry' to Olive but the red head girl just shrugs signaling that she's fine with it.

Although Vivian and Olive are friends, Emma knows that she and Vivian have a stronger bond.

"You're right, Em. What's the worst that could happen? I die again?" Vivian jokingly says but no laughter follows. "The joke isn't funny if I have to explain it," she grumbles and stands up. Nervous laughter comes out of both Emma's and Olive's mouth.

"You look stunning, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly jealous," Emma admits finally and goes to help Vivian smooth out her white dress.

It's a way more modern dress than what the two bridesmaids had on, but Vivian is from 2017

It's a way more modern dress than what the two bridesmaids had on, but Vivian is from 2017. She designed and made the dress herself, with a little help from Emma of course. It took a week of begging the bird so Vivian could purchase the fabric in her time. Lucky for her they found a loop that was in 2017 so no negative affects would happen to her when she went back.