I am absolute!

Takumi's POV

We face him... Our enemy.. the mage who seek to destroy worlds..

"We meet again... The last time I see you.. you were killed by my own hands" the hooded man said while he was sitting on his throne

I look at the others

Mika
Ryu
Lilith
Kaito
Miya

Gudao
Gudako
Artoria San
Nero
Mashu

"Master.. stay back..." Artoria San said
All of the servants are all ready to fight him..

"Umu, so this is the one who killed my praetor huh? Unforgivable..." Nero has a angry face... I haven't see her like that since now..and what?.. she's angry because this guy killed me?

Meanwhile mashu was holding her shield

"Insolent fools .. you still can't defeat me.. I am a god! The god of destruction! I have destroyed worlds! And your world is next! Takumi!"

He knows my name... And he just said worlds so he destroyed more than one world...

I don't know how many worlds are,but I know.. that we can't let this guy live. .

"Prepare yourself, destroyer of worlds... We will defeat you.. even if that causes everything .. your madness shall stop once and for all"

"Tch .. then die!"

The enemy summons 3 shadows, the same as the shadows before and it starts copying artoria San Nero and me...

"Huh? That girl with the shield.. I can't copy her... Ohhh~ she's not a pure servant, I see.. you interest me..I will take you as my slave!"

"Pervert..." Lilith just said that after he talks...

"Mashu can you take him?" I ask mashu

"You mean?"

"Yes .. I know what your thinking this shadows has the same fighting capabilities as we are... So we will defeat them first then help you.. can you please hold him off until then?"

"Y-yes! I will!"

"Be careful out there mashu!" Gudao shouts

"Kick his butt!" Gudao shouts

"As you command senpais!"

This girl.. a shielder class I know she can tank he's attack..but..

"Just be careful about his sword... It has a curse.. if you got Stab by it.. it's game over..."

Mashu nods looks like she knows what to do..

I look at miya and the others with just my look they already know what to do..

My team.. the chevalier rouges prepared to battle

Even the two Chaldean master is ready to help

"Hahahahaha!!!!! Fine by me! I will destroy you all! I am absolute!!!!"

I unsheats my sword and get ready to. Battle ..

TO BE CONTINUED