the final showdown

Takumi's POV

I destory one of the fallen tower's wall

The wing in my shoes starts to disappear...

"You... You!!!!" Tsukasa.. tell destoyer if world's is waiting for me... Ready to unleash his strength...

"Yes.. its me... The one who return from the dead just to stop you..."

"Everything is according to plan...I should've destroy this world as well.." he charges a magic bullet "but why?.. why is this happening.. a mere human like you..."

This man in front of me .. he thinks he's a god...destroy worlds enslave people... Kill people... I will destory him...

He shoots a extremely powerful magic bullet to me.. which I dodge easily with my speed, my speed greatly increase because of the Hermes... Who was inside me....

Tsukasa shoots more which I also dodges... Jumping in the sides.. rolling in the side...

As he shoots more I throw my knives at the magic bullets making them explode in midair...

"Onore!!!" Rocks from the ground starts to rise and fly towards me...

I pulls out my sword from the it's sheet start to dodge the rock jumping over them still holding my sword in my hand

Tsukasa is ready to fight me head on with a sword...

When I get closer I attack him with my sword aiming at his head... Wanting to end it faster...

"You dare fight me!? You fool! You can't win alone..."

"Who told me I'm alone?"

His eyes widen I kick him in the stomach sending him flying in to the wall

"I'm using every skill my friends taught me..." I take a stance "brace yourself! Destroyer of worlds!"

He quickly stand up and smirk "I will destroy you..." A purple beam of magic was release from his hand...

I dodges it but when I look back the damage it creates... Is massive.. one hit and I'm done...

I need to go faster... It's time to use my Noble phantasm..a original skill created by me.. with the help of everyone...

"The sword who will cut the wind..." My whole body starts to glow in blue light..."forge in the flames of Life and death..." Blue lightning like Mana starts to appear in my surroundings "the blade that will destroy it's enemy in one hit..."

"T-that strength!?"

"Divinity!!!" I start dashing to tsukasa in extreme speed... That a normal human can't see... "Blade!!!!"

With one swift swipe of my blade... I cut his body... Breaking the ribs and slashing the lungs and heart... A fatal attack ... Surely to kill him... He is a strong mage... But he's still human..

He falls into the ground bleeding...

"H-how... How did you defeat me?"

I look at him as I sheet my blade "I honestly don't know... Maybe because I was determined."

"Fools like you... This is why I hate the world..."

The tower starts to crumble... So I have to left his body as I jump off before it collapse

TO BE CONTINUED