I'll end this

Takumi's POV

As the bombardment continue... I think it's time to end this... And the monsters stop attacking

"Everyone"... I look at all of them calling for them "let's end this once and for all... Thank you for everything... "

"Takumi? ... " Miya look at me..

"Don't worry... After this ... Everything would be fix... " Yes... Everything... But I don't know if I'm in it...

"Takumi San!" Gudako shouts at me "chaldea needs your help!"

Gudao steps in front "yah! We'll try to summon you!"

All I can do is smile... Yes.. sometime I forgot that I'm a servant now... Just a ghost of the past...

I look at my team "you guys take care... I'll end this now..."

Miya...hugs me from behind...

"Promise me you'll come back..promise me you won't leave us alone.." she... Cried... Grabbing unto my clothes.. crying for me.. begging... I don't want to hurt her feeling.. I know I should said I can't promise.. don't give her hope..but..

"Yes.. I promise.." I said it ..I know I might not return to this world...

I face Miya and hug her "it's gonna be fine...don't worry .." the rest of my team hugs as well... Making the group hug that won't let me breath.. as usual.. Ryu is still not joining in..

"Takumi.. be sure that you do what you promised .." Ryu said pointing at me "if you wont... I'll never forgive you..."

All I do is smile at him... Even if he acts cold.. he was the softest of the bunch...

"Alright .." the group hug broke..

"Defeat that bastard okay!" Mika shouts..

"Don't you dare die again!" Kaito punch me in my shoulder.. jeez... That hurts...

I look at Lilith... Lilith's family are all dead.. no one know her real name.. but.. this is her family.. the team..us.. is her family.. so her reaction.. she's crying... It hurts me a lot.

I Pat Lilith's head and smiled "I'll be back..." I know I might not be... But I'll try ...

The voice in my head talks "so it's time to end this huh?..."

"Yes,thanks to them we succesfuly know that man's weakness... And who he trully was...you said you just need to look at him right?.. being the messenger of the gods is really something.." I said as I walk off

"Hmm.. well we have a deal...isn't it? That I can use that body of yours as a host.."

"Yes,I'll keep that promise.. Hermes..."

The tower starts to fall ...

"Tch . He activates a force field... No one can enter that tower now.. unless you have the right amount of speed..."

"Hermes.. we'll be using that again?"

"Combining your full body boost and my wing sandals... You'll be fast enough.. don't over do it though..."

My shoes starts to have little wings in it...

"Let's go..." I fly off into the tower... The final showdown.. will begin..

_______________

Nero's POV

That idiot... He really is a idiot.. that's why I like him...

"I think we should trust him... I know he can do it.."

"Well if master and everyone trust him,then I must " artoria.. the other saber said.. "but he'll need time.."

The monsters are gathering again.

"Orders master!" I shouts as I raise my sword..

Good luck my love... End this singularity...

TO BE CONTINUED

_______________

SHIPPINGLORD HERE... I GUESS THE STORY BECOME TOO DRAMATIC AND CRINGE...HAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂