18

I woke up and I saw myself in the dark.

My hands began shaking and sweating and I was feeling ill.

I needed to get out of here.

I wanted light.

My heart beat started increasing as I started breathing heavily.

-Ple-ase he-lp me.

~•~

I woke up by a loud sobbing.

-Ple-ase he-lp me.

-Jimin?!

I couldn't see him becuase of the dark in the room.

-Are you okay?

I tried to reach him but his voice stopped me.

-Li-gh-ts.-he said hardly.

I immediately run and turned on the lights.The room now was bright and I could see him with his knees on his chest and his head hanging low.

-Jimin!

I ran to the kitchen and took a glass with water and carefully gave it to him. I took his face in my hands and wiped it from the tears and the sweat with a cold napkin.

He sighed in relief after drinking his water while I began wiping his face and neck with the cold piece of clothing.He sat back and exhaled deeply.

I ran and opened the curtains along with the balcony doors and a fresh wind came to the living room.Now was night and the city lights were all turned on.

-Bri-ng my b-ag please.

I took his bag and handed it to him while he took a tablet from a small pocket in his bag.He took one of them and drank it along with the water.
I saw him with worry.What was happening?