25

Y/n 's POV

-What was that all about?Making out in the changing rooms?!Is he crazy?-I said while closing my apartment door behind me.

-Obviously he is.I wanted to give him a good punch.-Jimin said getting annoyed remembering how he talked to me.

-Yeah I wanted too but that would leave us jobless.-I said laughing softly.

-At least we would get fired together.-he said laughing along with me.

-You are crazy.-I said while taking off my shoes.

We entered the living room and sat on the couch.

-I don't know but this job is becoming more stressful day by day.My boss is getting more and more annoying,that spoiled,rich jerk.

Jimin was looking at me.

-Why were you upset today?-he asked softly.

-How can I not be upset with stupid ass—

-No,no I am talking about when you bumped into me.

-Ah.

-I'm sorry if I became too nosy.-he said.

-No,no Jimin.It's just that one of my coworkers was talking bad about you and I became upset,that's it.Don't mind she was talking nonsense.

-What did she say?-he asked.

-It doesn't matter she was just being stupid.

-Hey look at me.-he said while turning my face with his hands towards him.

-Whatever she said it is not true.I really have learned to live this way all my life.She judged me,didn't she?

-I know I am not perfect and-

-Jimin.No it wasn't about this at all.She admired your looks and told me that she will make you hers.That's what made me angry.How can she judge people just by their looks and be so selfish?I just don't get it.-I said whispering but I knew he heard me.

-Y/n.You are really a kind hearted and beautiful person inside and out.And I never am going to be anyone's.I have my free will and my will says that my heart already belongs to someone.

I saw him surprised and became curious.

-Really?-I asked.

-Yeah.

-I have her right before my eyes.