22

-Are you sure that he will accept me for this job?

-Of course Jimin.Why wouldn't he?

We were now standing in front of the office door in the coffeeshop.

We had a long talk yesterday.I told him about my life and he told me about his.

I was really happy and so was he.It felt like we have known each other for a long time.Also I told him the pros and cons about this job.He always listened while nodding cutely.After that we watched a movie and I saw him laying his head on my lap.

-Soft.-he said whispering.

I smiled caressing his soft hair.

He made a long comfy sleep and I didn't mind even if I couldn't feel my legs anymore.I was happy that he was getting some sleep after that panic attack.

                                      •••

-Okay I believe you.-he said smiling a little.

We entered the office and closed the door.

My boss looked at us and forced a smile.

-Welcome y/n.How are you?

-Good thank you.

When it came to my boss he wasn't a very patient man.He wanted to do a lot of things his way.A lot of workers here were amazed by his looks but I really wasn't.Beauty was something abstract to me.If a person has a beautiful soul than he is beautiful to me,if not than his beauty doesn't catch my eye.

-Who are you?-my boss said while glancing at Jimin.

-Hi sir.I am Jimin.I applied for this job not to long ago and I hope I will be accepted.-he said hiding his nervous self behind his smile.

-Ah then okay you are accepted.Y/n is going to show you around and inform you for eveything you need to know.-my boss said without even looking at Jimin.

How rude can he be?! Jerk.

Jimin looked really happy and bowed while I smiled too.I loved seeing him happy.

We both bowed and left the office without seeing the clenched fists of my boss.

                                        ~•~

-Jimin huh?-I said under my breath after they left.

This is going to be interesting.