26

Y/n's POV

-I have her right before my eyes.

—————————————————————-

-You-u what?-I said surprised.

-You heared me Y/n.-he said smiling sadly and looking at his hands.

-You don't have to worry about it.I really just wanted you to know.It is too soon anyway.I know you can't return my feelings and I am such an idiot for making you feel uncomfortable.I am so sorry.-he said sadly.

-Jimin.-I said while taking his hand in mine.

He looked surprised but his eyes softened and his attention was at me.

-I really thought that I was the only one feeling this way.I felt like it's too soon and you would be annoyed by this and think of me wrong.That I could easily get you becuase I knew your weakness.-I said.

-Hey.-he said while putting his hand on my face.

-That was the last thing I would think of you.You really saw me ,the real me,my weakness and accepted me as I am.You became my friend,you got me a job and made me socialize with people.You made me laugh,smile and be happy again.All of that becuase of you.How can you say that?I really never excepted anything in return but now that you tell me that you feel the same do you know how happy and how lucky you made me feel?-he said with a genuine smile that reached his eyes.

-You make me happy too.-I said smiling.

We hugged each other softly.

-Can you stay here tonight?I don't want to be alone.-I said pouting.

-Sure baby.Everything for you.