34

Jimin's Pov

-Why does Yoongi call you sugar?

She sighed out in relief.

-Why are you saying this so seriously?You scared me.

-Why shouldn't I be serious about this?-I said still managing to keep my expressionless face.

I was mentally laughing.She thought I was actually serious about this.

-Uh.I will tell you love just don't be like this.

-How am I ?

She gulped.

-When I first started this job Yoongi was the first person who supported me and trained me about this job.We know each other for a long time.I am really grateful to him.He is really a good friend.More like a big brother to me.

The nicknames for each other came naturally.One time I called him Suga cause I thought he was as sweet person as a sugar.

He really liked this nickname and he told me that if he would be Suga I would be his sugar.He got me this nickname.

But I swear that is nothing behind it.-she said while looking at me hopefully that I understood all this.

In fact I was a little jealous in the begging that she called another man with a nickname but more curious about the story behind it.

I couldn't keep anymore my blank face and laughed.

She looked at me shocked.

-Yahhhh why did you do this to me?I thought you were serious.

-I am sorry baby but your reaction was hilarious.-I said while looking at her trying not to burst into laughing again.

-Yeah,right.-she said crossing her arms.

-Are you upset?

-Baby?

-Love?

-Wifey?-I said teasing her.

She immediately turned her head in my direction.

-What d-id you just say?-she said softly.

I went to her and hugged her from behind.

-What?Wouldn't you want to be my wifey one day?-I whispered in her ear.