38

Jimin's POV

•5 years later

-Mr Park.Look here.Mr Park.

Now the photographers were a usual thing for me.
They were everywhere.

-Please my friends.Not this time.I want to tell you just that our company is rising day by day and we made a succsessful deal. Thank you.-I said leaving.

-Mr Park.Mr Park.-they kept saying.

The doors of my car closed and I took a look at my phone.

I took a look at her picture.

I missed her so much.

-Y/n.

-I am coming baby.Just for a little bit.We are going to be together again.

I sighed.

I called him.

-Hello.

-Hey Yoongi.

-Jimin.How have you been?

-Could have been better.

-How is Y/n?

-Well good.She made 3 years that she started the job she loves.She is good but not happy man.I see it on her eyes.Her eyes are blank.She became emotionless.She changed so much.Since you left she isn't the same.

-For 2 years I remember her condition and it wasn't a beautiful sight to see.For 2 fucking years she begged me to bring you back to her.2 fucking years Jimin.I don't blame her.

-I am so sorry.-I said with my eyes filled with tears.

-I know that you did this for her Jimin but she felt terrible things.She felt like you left her because she wasn't good enough.I visit her often and I know I can't keep this from you anymore.It isn't fair.

-What?What is it Yoongi?-I asked worried.

-It isn't my place to tell but she keeps a secret.

-Secret?

-I have promised to her that I will not tell you but I will tell you only this.

-This secret will change your life forever.