All The Right Buttons (student/teacher story)

I'm not one to bother with authors notes so I'll make myself clear now :)

This is about a student

teacher relationship and yes there will be sex and swearing because that's the way I am :)

But please don't be scared to give me lots of comments because I'd love to know what you think and where you want the story to go

It might feel a bit jumpy at the beginning but i want you to know her life and how she feels to end up where she is now

So thank you lots and lots for reading this story and I really hope you enjoy it.

----------------------

Sometimes standing up straight and walking through the halls of your high school can be the most difficult experience when the whole school knows one thing that could destroy your entire future.

I met Aiden, another student, when I was in year 11 and he was a year older in the collage joined onto the school and I had just joined the high school/colleges swing band, he was everything I wanted, tall, well built, curly brown hair and eyes that knew how to read your darkest desires.

But at that age I was too trusting and thought that I could trust my friends not to tell the whole school that one secret.

*flashback to 'the day'*

"Eva come sit in here this lunch, we don't need the practice" Aiden laughed as I walked into the practice room probably knowing that i couldn't walk away from him as he was in charge of my section

"you better make it worth my while" I said laughing at him while setting him a challenge as I knew I wanted him and he wanted me but I knew he wouldn't make a move in the middle of a school day

"Don't make a challenge that you can't rise to, now get your ass in this room" his eyes moving the challenge onto a whole new level and making me want him even more

I walked into the room expecting the rest of the saxophone section but finding only me and Aiden. The tension between felt like a electric fence buzzing away as I realised we would be in a sound proof room alone for a whole hour.

The tension increased as he walked behind me and brushed along my back asking what I wanted to do for a hour, and by this point I was practically melting so I decided to be brave.

"You" was my short reply giving him everything he needed to know

"Do you know how long I have waited for you to say that and how hard I've tried to stay away?" Aiden replied so softly I hardly heard him but this wasn't the strong and playful Aiden I wanted and needed, so I decided to give him a reminder by pushing by back into his crotch and he soon woke up to what I wanted.

He span me around and kissed me with all the emergency in the world like it might end tomorrow and I kissed back with just as much passion knowing that it might finally be leading somewhere. Aiden began to kiss my neck knowing that this was my sweet spot and the little moans I began to make encouraged him to begin to unbutton my shirt and nip and suck at the skin at the top of my bra, I knew that this wasn't going to stop till one of us was begging.

"I need you to take me in your mouth now" the forceful Aiden I knew and loved demanded as I dropped to my knees and it wasn't long before I tasted him in the back of my throat. But with that he zipped up and walked away leaving me used and on my knees on the middle of the classroom floor thinking that nothing could hurt this bad.

I decided that he couldn't break me and stood up polished off and walked up to Maths knowing that my best friend would be there for me to talk to.