8. He's dangerous

I sat in psychology replaying what Mr Downes had just Mr Edwards, he had actually admitted (in a way) what he had said to me was wrong, i had music after psychology so it was time for us to actually talk without arguing or sleeping together!

The rest of psychology dragged by slowly as it was just going over bits that we had learnt in year 11 but I began to experience butterfly's in my stomach which I had never experienced when thinking about Mr Downes or any man for that reason.

As I walked into music Mr Downes was sat behind his desk with his tie done up properly and hair in all the correct places and looked like a professional teacher and totally unapproachable which wasn't I hoping for.

"Sir, are you okay?" I needed to check that he was okay

"So lets begin with cadences, Eva what chords form a perfect cadence?"

"Sir, are you not going to answer?" I persisted

"Eva, are you not going to answer my question? Because its going to be part of your alevels this year"

"I'll answer if you answer, deal?"

"Fine Eva, Mr Edwards just told to staff room about our little performance and is beginning to question why I reacted so strongly, now answer!"

"Fine chords I + V, Sir, he had me against a wall I think it would be questioned if you didn't do something especially since after the past couple of days, please don't turn your back on me". For some reason I needed him not to turn into someone I couldn't talk to or run away from me, I don't think I could have taken that.

"Look let's go to the practice room, I think we both could do with some stress relief"

We began to walk to walk to the practice room, which was only down the corridor but he placed his hand on the small of my back which instantly sent shivers down my back.

We walked in the door and I turned to the piano and as I sat down I heard the sign of the door locking which can only be done with a teachers key.

"Sir, is everything really okay?"

"What did I say about calling me 'Sir', Eva"

"That you didn't want me to, but I don't understand why"

"Because Eva, as you've found out, I like being in control and that gives me more power with you than I can probably handle"

"What if I like you being in control? And after all I'm going to have to call you 'Sir' as if you've forgotten that's what we call teachers in this school" I replied teasing him to see if I could get a reaction from him.

"Please don't remind me of that right now, now stand up for me Eva and walk towards that wall and stand with your back to the wall as I think we need to work on your posture"

Completely thrown I stood up and did as he asked, as I did this Mr Downes's eyes lit up in a way that I found extremely attractive. Mr Downes walked over and stood in front of me.

"Now Eva" he drawled as he began to move my arms and back into position to stand straighter

"I think we need to straighten these legs of well". Mr Downes bent down and began to move his hands over my legs and moved his hands higher and higher till he was skimming round the edge of my knickers

"I need you now please" I began to beg him

"I can't do this in school again Eva, meet me at 10 tonight on the corner by your house, understand?"

"Yes Sir"

And with that Mr Downes left me stood there extremely frustrated with how quickly I had seem to have forgiven him.