9. Control

9pm rolled around I began to wonder what I was doing, I mean he was my teacher and seemed to be able to switch his emotions on, but at the same time I couldn't walk away from him no matter what he had done.

I walked down stairs to tell my mum that I was going to a friends but she wasn't anywhere to be found. After I muttered a few swear words I walked back upstairs and began to wonder what I should wear because this obviously wasn't a date but I couldn't tell you what it was so I decided to wear what I would wear any other evening but I put on my favourite bra and pants to make me feel more confident in myself!

I also decided that I should probably redo my hair and makeup once this had been completed it was 9:45 so I got my converse on and walked out the door.

Mr Downes was already waiting on the corner as I walked up to him and climbed in the car.

"Now what?" I asked him as he pulled away "I don't even know where we're going"

"Don't worry I'm not going to get lost I know exactly where we're going"

40 minutes later we had reached the coast and only the stars were the only things that could be seen in the sky.

"We aren't here to be romantic Eva, so please don't think that, we need to talk where no one can see us"

"So what are we talking about now then Sir, do you know how stupid it is that I don't know your name?"

"That isn't changing Eva I can't have you accidentally calling me my first name in front of other people. Look I'm just going to say this Eva, I don't want romance, I don't want candles or sweet whisperings, I want you naked when I can and where I can, understand?"

"Perfectly" I didn't know what else to say, I didn't want that either but I didn't know whether to be offended that he didn't want more

"I need you to agree Eva, I can't touch you otherwise"

"Why don't you want more?" I had to know before I agreed anything

"I'm not going to pretend to something I'm not Eva, I need control- I need to be able to say when and how and anything more is just messy"

I didn't understand, I knew that feeling of wanting control and I began to rub my wrist which was my way of controlling things so I knew because of that I had to agree to his terms.

"I understand. I agree" and that was all he needed to here

"This isn't happening tonight Eva, we can't its already half 11 and I need to get you home before your mum or dad spot something's wrong"

"It's just my mum, but lets go"

The drive back was done in all most complete silence but I wasn't going to complain I needed to think. I knew Mr Downes needed to control certain parts of what was going to happen but I promised myself that he wasn't going to take over my entire life. As I finished thinking we pulled up outside my house.

"Good night, Sir" I said knowing what it does to him and I was right as I heard him groan as I shut the door laughing

I walked into the house to find my mum in one of her manic episodes, I knew there was nothing I could do and walked upstairs knowing that it wasn't just Mr Downes that needed control.