The 2 Beautiful Herbalists - Chapter I

3rd Person Point Of View

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The sun slowly rose in the sky, welcoming another beutiful day in the Kingdom of Tanbarun,

Two herbalists were already up and about before the break of dawn, as they continued wandering around, looking for a very specific type of herb in the middle of the forest

The fog still very apparent in the cold morning air, slightly dampening their clothes.

Shirayuki heard the rustling of leaves before she turned around at her companion's excited voice,
"I found it! Look Shirayuki Spellamiso!! Finally we found some. Its roots, when steamed and dried, can be used to relieve fevers and pain, right? " The (h/c) asked before crouching down to pick some of the mentioned herbs up.

She nodded at her friend's words,
"We manage to find some today after all." Shirayuki stood next to her friend, releasing a small sigh. Elated that their hardwork finally paid off.

"Tell me about it, we've been searching for over an hour. Man..I'm beat." Y/n groaned, tilting her head back. Her face contorted in exhaustion.

Seeing her friend's conduct, Shirayuki couldn't help but let out a small giggle.

Ding.... Ding....

The sound of the clock tower's bell reached the outskirts of town. Where the two maiden were conversing. Alerting them

"Ah! Shirayuki we need to head back and open the shop! " Y/n stumbled on her feet, nearly losing her balance as she tried to stand up hastily.

Grabbing a hold of Shirayuki's wrist before running down the grassy hill, skipping on the rocks in the shallow river. Trying to take the shortest route back to their humble home, desperate to not waste even a single millisecond.

Y/n could feel the morning air brushed againts her skin. An all too familiar feeling, that she for some odd reason. Never seemed to get tired of.

This was her path, her story, If she had the choice, she'll keep writing them her own way. Deciding her own destiny.

A blissful paradise she lived in with her best friend, a place they both love with all their hearts.

The sound of keys jingling reached their ears, while Shirayuki slowly unlocked the entrance to their shop. Pushing open the door before gesturing her roommate to come inside, "Come on in Y/n.", A contagious smile adorned the red head's features.