An Unforgettable Meeting - Chapter II

1st Person Point Of View

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The sound of birds chirping faintly reached my ears

The sound of birds chirping faintly reached my ears. Waking me up from the heavy arms of sleep, i slowly opened my heavy eyelids, as my cloak dropped down from my head.

I glanced up, squinting my eyes when the bright sunlight blinded me, simultaneously giving my skin the warmth it so desperately needed from sleeping out in the cold night air.

I let out a long yawn, stretching my arms out while tears formed at the edge of my eyes.

I looked down, fixing my gaze on the red head who was still sleeping soundly.

Knowing full well of how exhausted she must've been. I reluctantly tapped her shoulder, trying to wake her up, "Hey... wake up Shirayuki, we need to get moving.." i whispered softly.
It took a couple minutes before she finally woke up, yawning. She glimpsed at me, still half asleep.

I gave her the warmest smile i have, prior to greeting her, "Rise and shine apple head!"

Shirayuki gave me a dirty look, she was never fond of that arguably very suitable nickname.

I kept the smile on my face. Until the red head's lips mirrored mine.

"Well, we should probably get moving. Sleeping outside isn't exactly very safe--"

"Mitsuhide, Kiki! I'm going on ahead!" Cutting me mid sentence, a rather cheerful voice yelled, it wasn't very distinguishable, but we could tell the voice belongs to a male.

"Hey! Careful bragger you'll hurt yourself! ", in response to the first person, we heard another male called out.

The sound of footsteps getting closer each passing seconds.

Interrupting my train of thoughts, a white haired young man leaped over the stone wall next to us

Interrupting my train of thoughts, a white haired young man leaped over the stone wall next to us. His right arm supporting his entire body, a bright smile plastered across his face.