xanny; bp

xanny

boris p

what is it about them? i must be missing something.

i had woken up to the same thing every day. my lovely boyfriend of two years, boris pavilkovsky. oh how i love him so. but every morning i wake up, and there he is. polluting his body with drugs as he always is. i hated this, but i usually dismissed it, which made me feel like a terrible girlfriend. i don't understand what makes them so special. i just don't get why he does this.

they just keep doing nothing.

they are hurting him is what they're doing. i won't allow it anymore. i love him too much and i hate seeing him like this.

too intoxicated to be scared.

he knows that they're bad, but he also is too stoned to even care. today i'm going to find away to get rid of them so he just stops! i have had enough! i know what is best for my love, and obviously what is best for him, is to stop.

i'm in their secondhand smoke

this morning i woke up determined. determined to stop him. oh gosh i sound so overprotective.

i opened my eyes as i saw the smoky air coming from behind me. i turned over to reveal my boyfriend smoking. once again. "baby," i said. "please stop." "stop what baby?" he said looking down at me. "stop it with the drugs! please, i want you to be healthy. because i love you and i can't lose you." i said sitting up, clearly stressed. "y/n, baby, you know my family was like this for the longest time..i picked it up and now i can't stop. that's just how it is. i'll never be clean." he said, staring at me for a while. "here, try some. it'll make you less stressed." i grabbed the cigarette out of his hand and put it in the ashtray on his side of the bed.

i don't need a xanny to feel better

"baby, im serious." i said looking into his brown eyes. he looked down with a guilty look on his face. "you don't have to be like your family." i said while cupping his face with my hands. "okay y/n, i will try. for you." he said with a smile on his face. i pecked his cheek and got up, but was stopped by boris who was lazy and wanted to sleep. "y/nnnnn nooo. im tiredddd." "then go to sleep." i said with a giggle. he pulled me back onto the bed and we cuddled until 3pm.

this was so bad i am sorry.