love; fw

hey 😐 this is so cringe I'm sorry
finn w.
f i n n s p o v !

me and my best friend y/n had been relaxing and listening to music. she's been spending the night for a few days because her parents kicked her out of her house. she had fallen asleep on my chest and this made me nervous. you see, i have a crush on y/n. like huge. i've tried to convince myself that it wasn't real, because i didn't want to ruin our friendship. i can't ignore it. i love her.

each time she falls asleep, i stay awake to kiss her. i take advantage of the moment and enjoy it. i know it sounds creepy, but im too much of a pussy to actually tell her that i like her. tonight i had done the same thing i always do. i kiss her while she's asleep, but this time was different. she kissed back. i had panicked and pulled away. she opened her eyes and smiled. fuck. that beautiful smile just kills me. "i love you finn." she said with a raspy voice. am i dreaming? i smiles and she pulled me in for another kiss.

y o u r p o v !

yessss! i can't believe it actually happened! he likes me back and we kissed! I've been waiting for this moment for forever. "y/n?" "yes finn?" i said with a satisfied smile. "will you be my girlfriend?" "of course you idiot." i got closer to him and we held each other in comfortable silence.

later i heard a whisper in my ear. "y/n, baby, i love you so much." i let out a slight giggle. "no. really. i feel like i could be with you forever. and i've just been hiding it like an idiot." I kissed his cheek and smiled at him. "i love you too baby."

A / N
eek! this is really short and bad im so sorry to the two ants that read this shit