sick; mw

mike w.

3rd person pov !

y/n is very sick. she is so sick that she cannot take care of herself. since her family does not care at all, her lovely boyfriend mike takes care of her. he moved into her apartment and makes her food, helps her get around, cleans her, etc. it was currently 9pm and he was getting y/n ready for bed. as he brushed her hair she started speaking. which she doesn't do often. "mike, how can you love me?" y/n asked while looking at him through the mirror. he stopped to look at her for a second and smiled. "what do you mean baby?" "well, you could have any other girl. one that is pretty and can take care of herself. like el." mike's smile faded as soon as he heard the last part of her sentence.

el.

ever since mike had broken up with el, she's been trying to attack y/n with words. y/n was convinced by her that she wasn't good enough for him, and el was. but she's wrong. "y/n, you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. and just because you are sick and can't take care of yourself, doesn't mean you should stop being loved. i love you more than anything. don't let another stupid girl tell you otherwise."

y/n turned around and looked at him, then gave him a peck on the cheek. "i love you too mike wheeler." mike kissed her once again before helping her up from the chair. "let's get to bed, baby." he set her onto the bed gently and placed the blanket over her delicate body. he snaked under the covers next to her and she cuddled right onto his chest. "did i mention how much i love you?"

a/n:
THIS IS SO SHORT I AM SORRY
I will write more later today oop