THIRTEEN

[ 2/5 ]
THIRTEENTH CHAPTER
2014

"i can't even hold your hand, but i love you with a love that no one can understand

"i can't even hold your hand, but i love you with a love that no one can understand."

//

Sahar feels a wave of violent emotion run through her body.

she rushes out of the hotel room- dodging past visitors. the female is highly aware of the impulsivity she feels coursing through her veins. Sahar has always been an impulsive person- it's not something she's proud of but is something she can't help and believes makes her bold. it's a trait she had just recently discovered about herself. when it comes to her emotions, if she feels something intensely- she has to act on it, if it feels right in the moment.

right now, kissing Jungkook feels right. it may not be the right decision but she's intended to do exactly it. she's overwhelmed with the extreme feelings she has for the boy. past, present and future feelings. she can't just forget everything she's felt and done with him in her first life, especially when he's felt the same way before. it makes things harder when she's reminded of everything she's ever felt for him, whether that be lust, desire, passion, bafflement and love.

Sahar's olive eyes dance around the hotel lounge until they land on Jungkook who's still here. she's startled by his presence- his wandering eyes, leaning forward as he seems deep in thought. what's he thinking about?

he was just about to turn around until his eyes meet Sahar's. "Sahar i-" he starts, his voice loud and clear, with an edgy yet desperate tone in the silent lounge where the workers are ready to leave and the world is asleep.

the view is majestic, Sahar thinks to herself. the amount of tardy nights she's spent with Jungkook has made her grateful to witness such a sight. rosy strands falling onto Jungkook's face, earrings that dangle, polished shoes and a look of pure amazement- Jungkook's beauty is truly out of this world.

Sahar cuts Jungkook off and tries her best to calm her racing heart and heavy breaths. she rushed downstairs to catch up to him- he was still here. "let me do this please." she begs and steps forward, closer and closer.

Sahar meets her lips with Jungkook's.

Sahar shocks herself. she can't believe she's kissing Jungkook. their lips move in sync together and what shocks her more is when he kisses her back, as if he knows how she tastes and feels. ever since their lips met, the lovely kiss was full of natural essence and bizarre passion.

Jungkook's hands stay at Sahar's waist as his etiquette and shyness shows. Sahar on the other hand, winds her fingers through his dyed locks- kissing him eagerly and feeling the same emotions she's always felt for the boy.