TWENTY

[ 3/5 ]
TWENTIETH CHAPTER
2016

"we are all shaped by some incredible sadness

"we are all shaped by some incredible sadness. by a part of our past that still hurts."

//

Taehyung is a milk man.

Jungkook's milk man. 

"i normally leave the milk outside but i decided to be nice and leave an extra one. that's all i wanted to say-"

Taehyung ends his rant. he looks from Sahar to Jungkook several times with a frown on his face. "is this where you live? i'm so confused." he directs his question at his best friend.

"no .. i live with you." Sahar presses her palm against her forehead. poor Taehyung feels like he's being lied to. she needs to keep going.

"you live with him?" Jungkook asks and appears in the door frame. skinny figure covered in casual clothes, blonde, wavy hair and chestnut, bright eyes. he shifts his gaze numerous times, from Taehyung to alarmed Sahar.

"Jungkook? what the fuck." Taehyung is more surprised now. he wasn't expecting to see the millionaire and famous race car driver here. with his best friend. "Sahar, what's going on?"

Sahar takes a while to piece some words together in her head. she wants to give Taehyung a valid and accurate explanation but right now, she can't think. 

Taehyung stares at Jungkook in amaze. he mouths something but no words come out until they finally do. "i'm such a big fan." he speaks.

Jungkook nods, smiling a small, polite smile. "thanks man." it's a genuine thank you. 

"there's a orange haired guy at the gates." Taehyung mentions, pointing behind him as he holds a blank expression. "you might want to get rid of him." he suggests. orange hair?

Hoseok arrives at the door, moving Sahar and Jungkook apart unintentionally. "for fuck sake, Jimin." he mutters the name of the crazed fan- Sahar's rival, before walking out of the mansion. "i'll get rid of him." he mentions.

"i'll explain when i come home." Sahar meets Taehyung's wandering gaze and the frown on his lips. she knows her best friend feels alarmed, muddled and tired from the information. she'll make sure to explain things in a simple format for him. they'll be okay.

"do you want to invite your friend in?" Jungkook asks, leaning into Sahar's side as if it's the most natural thing ever. she tries not to smile at the comfort and warmth that surrounds the two of them. their connection feels too real in every life. is it really destiny?

"no it's alright. i'll see you later." Taehyung forces himself to say.

Sahar notices dark haired Taehyung still in surprise, eyes wide at the sight of her and Jungkook in a mansion he's not used to as he hesitates to walk away from the grand,  baffling moment.