TWENTY FIVE

[ 4/5 ]
TWENTY FIFTH CHAPTER
2018

"to have someone understand your mind is a different kind of intimacy

"to have someone understand your mind is a different kind of intimacy."

//

Jungkook doesn't kiss her.

Sahar really thought he was going to but he moved away- oblivious of his impact. they were so close... their lips could've met... unfortunately, they're still at the stranger stage.

although, third life Jungkook did not let that get in the way.

"see you soon then?" Jungkook smiles as he leans back.

"see you later." Sahar smiles back. she feels giddy- the thought of a date with the love of her life excites her. it reminds her of the day he picked her up from her house, talking to Hoseok on the phone and the swings.

i like you- he had said...

"i don't have a car by the way-" Jungkook stops her from walking away.

"that's okay." Sahar furrows her brows. he seems shameful. why?

"i know you probably expected me to but-" Jungkook starts. his eyes lower and he seems nervous. why does he expect so much from himself?

all i want is you. "Jungkook, seriously. it's okay." Sahar smiles. it's a reassuring one where her lips stay closed, cheeks lifting in evident bliss. a car doesn't mean anything more. money is money- what does it matter?

"i can meet you at the bar from last night?" Jungkook suggests. his hands run through his silver locks, holding his hair back from his forehead- gazing at her with a clear expression, wakeful eyes and pursued lips.

"sounds good."

"see you then."

//

Sahar's heart has briefly stopped several times.

in every life, her heart stilled in intensifying sensation. for instance, Jungkook approaching her from behind and catching her in a lie about his relationship status, Jungkook not knowing who she was when he busked on the streets and strummed his guitar, blonde, race car driving Jungkook winking at her in a crowd and now Jungkook walking towards her- ready for their date.

his steps are smooth with cultivation as he adjusts the sides of his open jacket. Jungkook didn't dress up too formally- it's casual and snug. a slim jacket, obscure jeans, a simple belt, ringed hands and platform shoes. his hair is down on his forehead- lustrous strands shining under the moonlight as they watch each other from a distance.