ELEVEN

[ 2/5 ]
ELEVENTH CHAPTER
2014

"you steady me and stir me all at once

"you steady me and stir me all at once."

//

Sahar arrives back to the hotel room, hand opening the door.

the disputed girl feels better after spending time with Jungkook. she let out her thrills that he welcomed with open arms and a ravishing smile that told her everything is going to work out.

but as soon as she steps into her shared room, Jimin is stood with crossed arms and a scary scowl .. maybe everything isn't going to work out.

"where the hell were you?" Jimin raises his voice, waiting for his girlfriend to close the door. Sahar may not know the boy well but she's sure he can't be someone so angry and suspecting.

Sahar has nothing to hide, she doesn't need to explain herself to her fake boyfriend. "i was out." she replies, closing the door with a swift push.

Jimin isn't satisfied with her answer. he stays glued to the middle of the room, eyes glaring as his lips stay turned downwards- Sahar already misses his joyful, gifted smile. "but where?" he asks, suspicion flooding his view. "you can't just leave whenever you want."

"and why can't i?" Sahar scoffs- his attitude is pissing her off. "it's not my fault you were sleeping! do i have to do everything with you?" this is exactly what she wouldn't want in a relationship.

he clearly doesn't trust her. isn't she supposed to be his girlfriend? Sahar can't believe how real her life is becoming- it's a fucking mess.

Jimin sighs. "you've never had a problem with that before. what's so wrong about it? what was so important? is it something you can't do without me?" the multiple questions hurt Sahar's head and she sighs in unison. yes obviously it was something i can't do with you!

"maybe it is." Sahar storms out.

she leaves the isolated hotel full of sleeping people, for the second time that night but this time, her feet bring her to the restaurant where Hoseok works.

Sahar cannot be bothered with Jimin.

the girl finds Hoseok, finishing his shift for the day. he takes off his apron, swinging it over his shoulders as he nods farewell to one of the last customers. the difficulty of being a hard working waiter that serves tourists everyday, all year round- in the scorching sun shows on young Hoseok's downbeat face and sleepy posture.