Chapter 10

"Captain, this is your daughter, y/n" Said Lawrence, Killian's eyes Widened.. "you're my daughter?" He asked "I guess i am" said y/n and gave him a smile "Hi y/n" said Red Mary and stood next to Killian. "This is my daughter" said Killian, proudly and y/n loved the way he said it. "I know" said Red Mary "You're very beautiful" said Killian and y/n started to cry a little "Thank you" she said "Why are you crying?" He asked, like If it was something He said that made her cry. "It's fine, it's Happy tears" she said "I've been dreaming about this moment in my entire life" "here, sweetie" said red Mary and gave her a napkin "Thanks" Said y/n and cleaned her tears with it, she cried even more when Killian gave her a hug.

The dinner began, and y/n thought the food was delicious.. "Excuse me If i ask, y/n. But how did you find me?" Asked Killian after she started to eat "Rumplestilskin helped me" She said and Killian looked so surprised at his wife, like they knew exactly who he was. Which they probably did, he was the dark one after all. "Yeah i know the dark one" she said "You do?" Asked Red Mary "how?" She asked "I'm in love with his son" said y/n with a frown and Red Mary gave Killian a look. "You have a boyfriend?" Asked Killian, totally ignoring Red mary's look. "No not anymore" Said y/n with a frown "You said you loved him" said Red Mary "I do, i'm not just together with him anymore" said y/n "Was he threating you good?" Asked Red Mary "Yeah, it was sort of me who was the bad guy" said y/n and continued to eat. "Captain!!" Said Lawrence and gave him a drink of Rum, "would you like a glass of rum?" Killian asked y/n, "Killian!" Said Red Mary "oh come on, We're PIRATES FOR GODS SAKE" Said Lawrence "Sure, give me one" said y/n and Lawrence made a glass a rum for her.. but before they drank they sang..

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho"

And then they drank, "you didn't sing" said Killian to y/n "sorry, i have never heard that Song before" she said "you didn't drink" said Killian and smirked at y/n. "She's just a kid Killian" "Red Mary, We're Pirates" said Killian "DRINK" he said to y/n and she did it. "You seriously haven't heard A Pirates life before?" He asked, y/n shook her head as she drank the rum. "Well that's the first thing i'm going to teach you" said Killian "Teach me?" Asked y/n "y/n i want you to come and live with me. Become a Pirate, grow up in the jolly Roger in the sea" said Killian "I would love to!" She shouted "Great, We're leaving tomorrow.. you can come with us" said Killian "Tomorrow?" Said y/n and frowned, she didn't want to leave Baelfire so soon.. "you don't want to?" Asked Killian "It just.. My.. ex boyfriend.. i don't want to leave him" "We are here in the enchanted forest a lot, you could visit him" said Red Mary, but then y/n remembered her deal with Rumplestilskin. "I'll do it" she said and Killian gave her a hug "Thank you, Killian" said y/n "You can call me Papa" said Killian and y/n smiled "More rum?" Said Killian "Hell Yeah" Said y/n and took the bottle "You know how to be a Pirate already" said Killian with a proud smile. Y/N have never seen that smile before, but she had a good feeling about it.. "You're going to be an awesome Pirate y/n" said Killian "I am?" Asked y/n "sure If you want to" he said "Of course, i want to" y/n said "Well..." said Killian and raised a glass "LOOKS LIKE WE'VE A NEW MEMBER IN OUR CREW!!" Said Killian "Cheer, to my daughter, y/n" said Killian "CHEER!" Said everyone else.. "Wanna do Shots?" Asked Killian "Killian, don't you think y/n had enough? She's just a kid!" Said Red Mary "she's a Pirate! And pirates gets drunk!" Said Killian then they did Shots, that were just pure vodka. During the night they also did a drinking game, everytime someone said "Bloody Hell" or "What" Everyone should drink... and that was everything y/n could remember.