Chapter 27

A/N: Remember how I said in the previous chapter that I didn't update anymore because I was stressed and all because of school/worried about covid-19/Carona Virus? Well... turns out they close down my school due to the virus which means that i'm home settled in 2 weeks and then week after that i have my easter break 😂😂 so i'm literally home settled in 3 weeks 😍😍 I AM SO REVEALED BECAUSE IT GIVES ME PLENTY OF TIME TO UPDATE THIS STORY 😍 So here ya go...
~~~~

After Baelfire left, all y/n could think about was how no one loved her anymore. Not Baelfire, not Pan, not even her father wanted her in his life.

She couldn't stay in that cave anymore, so she had to leave. She found a nice spot in the woods and build a treehouse there. Big enough for anything that she needed. However, The deer that had killed last night lasted for weeks, or months? She couldn't even tell time anymore.

She were just crying all day and all night long, then she stopped as of she were out of tears... but she finished the last pieces of the deer, so she needed to get food again.

That's what she spend most of the time... hunting, and secondly, drawing... She have been drawing tigers now a lot. She don't even know, it feels like Tigers have been a special part of her life, which she doesn't really remember. You know how you have a song stuck in your head, but you don't remember where it's from? Or what it's called? Well that's how it is with her tigers. She remembers how it's somehow important - but doesn't remember why.

But she didn't care, since she was so heartbroken. All she were thinking about was how she was so unlovable
___

She got hold of alcohol, thanks to Neverland's power and drank all of it. It didn't take long until she felt the effects of being drunk. She walked around in Neverland, taking a sip out of bottle but frowned just as she realised it was nothing left. She frowned but she got so dizzy, so she dropped the bottle.

SHe probably would've eaten before she drank all that alcohol, a well...

She found a cliff and tried to make it comfortable, even tho that were impossible... however she sat on it and rested her shoulders at it.

___

"Well, what do we have here?" asked a voice that caused her to jump up from her seat, grudgingly. In front of her were a very cute guy, brown hair and strong chest. He wasn't dressed like the lost boys used to be either, so he wasn't a lost boy.

"What are you doing here, girlie?" he spat, which caused y/n to flinch, but he was way too cute to her so she decided not to complain. She stood up but she almost fell down, she had very poor balance, and the boy helped her stand properly.

"Ohh, you're such a gentlemen" she said with a smirk "Now, answer my question, girlie, why are you here?" he asked her. "I'm horny" she said but the man just looked disgusted, she very well, drunk and he didn't thought that were very attractive in a girl.

"Come on, let's get you some water" he said and then he brought her to some camp. Surrounded with boys, apparently, he was a lost boy... But she were to drunk t care. He got her into the main tent and got her some water, and she got really disappointed in that to.

"Did you really get me here to give me water?" she asked "Yes" he said like she was stupid to believe anything else. He gave her the glass "what did you think I was going to do?" he said "Fuck me" she said honestly, after drinking the water. Her answer cause her to flinch "I wouldn't fuck you" he said and she just smirked at him. "Really?" she said and then grabbed the knots that hold her dress on her body and made it stay there. Un tied them, and her dress just fell of her body on the floor. She stood now infront of him, in her undergarments.