Chapter 22

Being in a relationship with Pan had it perks, he was super gentle and sweet to y/n, but all of the lost boys hated her. Not because she's a pirate, but because Pan is only sweet to her. Don't even get me start of how difficult it was to hide this from her father. "Where are you going?" asked Hook when he caught you trying to sneak off board. Her eyes widened and then turned around and tried to be confident, but Hook could tell she was hiding something.

"For a walk" said y/n with a big fake smile "You're hiking in hell?" he asked and raised his eyebrows, Lawrence (that was sitting next to Hook) made a huge "You're busted" grin.

"Well, have you seen it at night?" she asked and Lawrence rolled her eyes "every three, fly, literally every plant is Luminous at night. It's very beautiful" she said. Her father didn't say anything, just looked at her, trying to investigate her look... incase she was lying (which she wasn't). "Fine, but just in 30 minutes" said Hook and y/n groaned, she wanted to spend more time with Pan than just 30 minutes, but she had no choice. "Thank you, father" she said and went overboard.

She met him at the thinking three, the location where she normally meets him.

"Hello, love" he said as he saw her walking towards him, she jumped in his arms and he pulled her closer. "I started to think that you might canceled this date" he told her "sorry, my father were questioning me about where i was going" you said "what did you tell him?" he asked her as they started to walk a little. "That i was going to hike" she said and he smirked at her "what? We're hiking, right?" she said and he nodded and smiled.

Y/N really liked Peter Pan, for some reason. On their small walks, (that they call dates) he's usually so sweet to her and is truly a gentleman to her. whenever they're not alone, when they're along others, he could be the devil and y/n did not like that.

y/n is currently making makeshift beds together with Smee. She was making swamp bed's out of wood and Smee was making them more comfy with fir twigs. Apparently, it was supposed to come more lost boys today and they needed beds to sleep in.

When y/n was done with making 10 new swamp bed's, Smee was still working on the fifth. She decided to help him with the rest of them, so they both could get out of there.

"This is my job, y/n" Smee said with a kindly smile, but y/n hated to get special treatment just because she's a girl. "You're so slow" you said "well, i'm not as good as you" he said "that's why i'm helping you" she spat and he just shut up after that.

Eventually, when y/n was finally done with all the work, Peter came along with 11 lost boys after him. "Here are your beds" he said and walked towards y/n and Smee that were finally drinking some water and used it to cool down their sweats.

"I thought i told you to make 11 beds, why are they just 10?" asked Peter, and was counting them one more time, just incase he got them wrong. "No, you said 10" said y/n "that was right, Pan, you said 10" said Smee "no i said 11" Spat Pan "gosh, can't you two do anything right?" he spat and you and Smee looked at each other, like Peter was your mum and they were his kids that eat the candy, without his permission. "Don't just stand there like two fools, start to make one!" he said and Smee quickly ran into action, but y/n just stood there and gave him a mad look. "What?" Pan snapped "you think you get special treatment just because you're a girl?" "No that's the last thing i want, but..." "But what?" he spat, and he was really scary. "I'll do as you say, master" y/n said and started to work again, Pan sighed and narrowed his eyes at her. Feeling that he could've been nicer to her, he actually loved spending time with her and no he spat at her like that?? But he didn't want to favour her, so he just ignored the little issue and continued the guide for the lost boys.

But, one lost boy stayed with y/n as the other's had vanished out of her sight. "Who are you?" she asked the boy with blonde hair. "Name's Nibs" he said and started to grab some wood, damn it, he had a british accent! That makes him even hotter. No, don't think that, you're into Pan, not Nibs.. he's not Pan