Chapter 3 **SMUUTT**

Rumplestilskin went to y/n's house and made a deal with her, let y/n stay with them and she could've anything she wanted.. and she asked for.. bigger boobs and a bigger house.

But y/n didn't care about what she asked for, she was free from her, and lived with her boyfriend.. she was very happy. She had her own room, that wasn't in the attic, it was next to Bae.

One night, y/n couldn't sleep, so she walked into Bae's bedroom and woke him up. "What are you doing up y/n?" said Bae "i couldn't sleep" said y/n and sat down at his bed. "Why?" asked Bae and sat next to him. "Everytime i close my eyes i think about... him" cried y/n and Bae let her into his arms "Shh" said Bae "y/n, as long as you're here.. no one will hurt you.. and he's to afraid of Papa, so he wouldn't even dare" said Bae "it won't stop me from thinking about him" said y/n "of what he did" cried y/n "all the time, i thought about you.. that you would break up with me, for cheating on you" "Y/N, you were forced. I won't break up with you for that.. i still love you" said Bae, but y/n just looked away "Hey.." said Bae "wanna take your mind of it?" he asked and y/n nodded "i would love to.." she said and Bae pressed his lips against hers. The kiss went more passionate and it didn't last long until y/n started to unbutton his Pyjamas shirt. She took it off and Bae pulled her closer to him, now her legs was around his waist. Y/N felt his hands underneath her nightgown, when they began to kiss, she thought he would remind her of Nottingham.. but it didn't, she didn't even think about Notthingham when he pulled off her panties. He traveled up to her breasts, and started to massage them, then he started to kiss her on her neck and left some hickeys, a small moan left y/n's mouth. "Why have we only done this once?" said y/n "i don't know" said Bae "but now when you live here, we have to do it more often.." said Bae and pulled off y/n's nightgown, Bae grabbed her and put her down, slowly at his bed and started to kiss her neck more. Y/N tried to pull off his pants, but failed.. Bae noticed and pulled them off himself.. y/n started to kiss him "Fuck me" said y/n "i will... but i want to do something else first.." he said and kissed her on her neck and traveled all the way down to her clit and started to kiss it.. "you have never done that" said y/n "I know, but i really want to" he said "then do it" said y/n and Bae started to lick it and y/n started to moan, Bae also started to use his fingers, and y/n loved it "Fuck Bae!" shouted y/n "Sshh" said Bae and put his hand at his mouth "we don't want to wake papa" said Bae, and then continued to lick her clit, and y/n did her best to not Moan that loud... but it was hard, Bae was so freaking good.