entry nine

hey, journal.

you'll never guess what happened.

so, laila, remember her? well she turned up at the house today. michael was live streaming on twitch, so i opened the door instead. i was about to turn her away, because he was busy, but she-

vvvvvvv 

i opened the door, not expecting to see laila rain standing there. why would she be here? as far as i'm concerned, michael isn't stunting with her today, and he wouldn't just invite her over.

"oh hey, laila. michael's busy at the moment, so-" i started.

"i'm not here for michael," she interrupted.

i furrowed my eyebrows, "what?"

instead of answering, she pushed past me and went into the living room. i closed the door and promptly followed her, finding her walking about the house looking for something, or someone.

"where's calum?" she asked.

"calum? calum's out," i answered, still confused.

she huffed, and turned around to look at me. she stared at me for a few seconds, until she stepped towards me and pushed me against the wall with the palm of her hand against my stomach. i hit the wall with a grunt and looked down at her, confused.

"you'll do," she said.

"'i'll do'? what do you mean 'i'll do'?" i asked, although i had a hunch.

"you know exactly what i mean," she purred, leaning her body against mine.

"uh, i don't think we should, laila," i said nervously.

"why not?"

"i have a girlfriend," i didn't, but she doesn't need to know that.

"so?" she shrugged, "i have a boyfriend,"

i began to push her off of me, but she wouldn't budge.

"laila, please,"

"save the begging for later, austin," she cooed.

"this is a really awkward time to get my name wrong," i joked, smiling faintly.

she simply glared at me, and i dropped the smile.

and in this moment when we were both completely silent and her face was a solid inch from mine, who else walked in but michael clifford.

"what the fuck?" he exclaimed, dropping a bag of doritos.

laila nonchalantly stepped away slightly and smiled, "oh hey, michael,"

"don't you 'hey, michael,' me," he demanded, "the fuck are you doing, laila?"

"just talking to aus...ton," she answered, almost getting my name wrong again. 

"that wasn't talking, laila," he said.

"what does it matter? we aren't actually dating," she scoffed.

"that's not why i'm mad,"

laila raised her eyebrows, and i stepped to the side so that i was further from her and not against a wall.

"this entire 'fake relationship' thing will be a lot harder if you're fucking my bandmate; that's why i'm mad," he lied (i think? it's plausible)

"why?"

"just stop, laila, or i swear to god i'm calling this thing off and you won't get paid," he threatened.

"you can't call it off," she questioned.

"fucking watch me,"

"okay, okay, i didn't realise you were so in love with ashton," she scoffed sarcastically.

i cringed from secondhand embarrassment. i could see michael beginning to feel awkward, as he stood there staring at her with nothing to say.

"go home, laila," he said blankly.

"fine," she tsked, before walking away and barging michael as she passed and slamming the door as she left.

michael kept his eyes on the door until she was gone, then hastily picked up the doritos and rushed back to his room.

but just before he got to the bottom step, i grabbed his arm.

"thanks, mikey," i fonded.

"no worries, ash," he smiled.

vvvvvvv 

THAT was an adventure. thank god michael walked in just in time and kicked the bitch out. i wouldn't have known what to do otherwise.

anyway, that's all for today. bye.