entry ten

journal,

so these past few days have been pretty uneventful. well  for me, they have. 

long story short, a couple of days ago, michael had to go public with his relationship, which he was pretty unhappy about. then, twitter kicked off, he accidentally liked an anti-maila post, then accidentally told our manager that he's gay. rip.

but it's not like it matters much. they already stuck him with a beard.

anyway, i went out with calum today. we went to this lovely club, where he tried to stick me with a girl. it didn't work.

but you know what's interesting? while calum was off with somebody, i also went off with somebody.

now, i know what you're thinking. but if you didn't end up with a girl, then how did you end up with someone?

well 👀

his name was mark. he was pretty nice.

great with his mouth.

it was all pretty quick, actually. i was just drinking at the bar after calum ditched me, and he sat next to me. started flirting with me, bought me a drink, then one thing led to another, and he was sucking me off in the toilets.

now i've definitely been given a blowjob by a girl before, but not a boy. and honestly? i think guys are better at it.

i mean, they know what guys like, right? they're guys, too.  it makes sense.

and when i went back into the club, calum was still missing. go figure.

at least i can now say i've been with a guy before, kind of. does third base count? whatever. it counts to me.

alright, that's it. bye, journal.