CHAPTER FIVE

Mr Soul Snatcher ^^

Aphrodite

After being left on read by Adonis I decided to text a close friend of mine .

Hey , you .

Soul snatcher 🙊😛

Hey babe , wassup ?

Come scoop me ?

Yeah , I gotchu rn .

Okay , see you in 5 ?

Make that 2 baby , I was getting kinda hungry over here 🙊🥵

Okay daddy 🥴

I placed my phone down as I threw on some shorts and a cute tube top . I slid on my slides and grabbed my small gym bag and my phone and quietly walked downstairs .

He pulled up as I got in as she smiled and greeted her .

"Wassup babe ?"

"Not much , what about you ?"

"I been around , so wassup ? Whatchu call for ?"

"I thought you was getting hungry , thought I would feed you ." I smirked .

"Girl what you on ?"

"I'm with all the mess ."

He bit his lip at me as I smiled and put on my seat belt . I heard my phone buzz as I quickly looked and see Adonis texted back .

Brownie 🍫😛

I'm in for the night , tomorrow ?

I locked my phone as I noticed his hand on my thigh slowly inching his way up . I spread my legs open as he chuckled and slid his hand into my panties .

Adonis

"Oh fuck ." I groaned , laying my head back . I closed my eyes as I busted in her throat . I groaned as she lifted her head up .

She swallowed it all as she smirked and looked at my face , I looked at her in the face and just seen pooh all over again .

Without a word , I bent her over the couch and slowly entered her . Eh , Pooh's is better , but whatever. I started to stroke faster and her legs started shaking .

"Honey ?" I heard him call , Mr Parker .

His gay ass , he don't deserve this good pussy .

"Yes ?" She said in a weak voice , I slowly slid out and took the condom off because just hearing his voice ruined my mood .

I pulled up my pants and snuck out the back . I walked out to the front and got in my car , I sat there for a lil minute as I texted Aphrodite to see where she was .

Aphrodite

"Oh my god , yes." I moaned out as I felt my back being broken .

My phone vibrated as Ignored it . I quickly nutted and laid on the bed with a soft groan .

"You tryna go again ?" He asked . I nodded as I turned over .

I spread my legs as he slowly slid his tip inside of my entrance . The girth of his dick stretched my hole once more as I moaned in pleasure .

"Oh fuck ." I whimpered . I held my legs up as I watched him penetrate me . The clear liquids on the condom kept wetting the edge of the bed as he slid in and out slowly .

My phone started to ring as he reached over and answered it .
__________________________________

AYE MAN , ANI TOLD ME TO DO IT ! 🤷🏾‍♀️

Vote and comment 💕