CHAPTER TWELVE

aphrodite

my dad resigned. my mom packed everything up.

i sat in the back of the van as i stared out the window. adonis hadn't even called and i'm feeling all kinds of things.

"everybody in?" my dad said as he buckled up his seatbelt. i kept my eyes on my phone screen waiting for something, anything to happen.

i looked up to see both my parents staring at me. with my burning and teary eyes i looked up and my dad, then my mother and nodded. my father stared at me for a few more seconds then turned around and started up the car. i felt a tear drip down my cheek as i stared at the polaroid on my lock screen.

Adonis

i finished my blunt as the guys flooded into my crib.

"aye man did you hear ?"

"about what ?" i asked .

"bra , pastor parker and his fine ass wife and daughter moved."

"what? t-to where?!" i stood up instantly and began to scramble for my phone.

"no bullshit, some rumor bought the girl was fuckin in the church."

"ain't no way.." i mumbled looking at the texts she previously sent. how could i have missed her?

i immediately texted back as the message delivered

i immediately texted back as the message delivered. i pressed the call button and went into the next room with my hand on my head.

"you have reached the voicemail box of-" i hung it up and guessed her phone was dead.

i texted back a few more times as i hung my head and sighed a bit.

a few days later..

I laid in bed next the new girl. it was getting too easy to ruin their daughters, it didn't take this one too long to become the whore she naturally was.

my phone buzzed as i grabbed it and looked at the screen to see it was a message from aphrodite.

pooh 🤎

hey brownie..

pooh oh my gosh , i haven't heard from you in days , is everything okay?

well my actual phone got taken away and damaged. but i took out my sim before hand and bought a new one.

you were always so smart. has he hit you ?