PART TWO : CHAPTER TEN

As he called unto her , eve stumbled through the gates of hell meeting lucifer , her one and only true love . He beckoned her as she wobbled closer to him. He grabbed her hand and helped her up , thus letting heavenly sin roam free unto the earth .

Keith

I looked at the roses as I followed behind my mom in the store . Maybe I could take some to pooh .

I seen some rainbow roses as I went to grab them and seen another hand . I looked up to see Mr. Parker . He scowled at me as I continued to go for them as he let them go .

"I need those ."

"Why ?"

"I wanna get them for Nu nu ." Nu Nu was Aphrodite's other nick name .

"Hm , I was getting them for her ."

"I think she'll appreciate them from me ."

"No , I don't think that's true ." I shrugged and turned to walk away from him . I went to self checkout and paid for the flowers .

I walked out of the store as I seen Aphrodite and her mom walking into the store , laughing and talking .

Her mom is fake forreal .

I handed the roses to my mom before she could see them . She seen me and as soon as we mad eye contact her smile got bigger and she flew away from her mom immediately .

Her body softly connected to mine as I hugged her back , her mom rolled her eyes at us as I continued to rock pooh from side to side .

"Oh my gosh brownie I missed you so much !"

"You seen me yesterday ." I laughed a little bit .

"No brownie I missed you ." She said putting emphasis on the "miss" . I quickly realized what she meant .

"Mom , Adonis forgot something in the car ." She spike with out turning around and smirked at me .

"Oh okay , I'll meet you in there ." She waved us off and continued walking .

"Mom , I'll meet you at home ." I turned to my mom , she nodded and walked away .

She skipped to the car as I walked behind her . She opened the door and climbed in as got in behind her .

As soon as we got in her hands roamed my body as I pushed her back into the seat and kissed her lips .

My hand pulled her dress up as I kissed up her neck to her cheek and over to her lips . Her hands unbuckled my belt as I pushed open her legs and pushed my long hard dick into her pussy causing her to scream out in pleasure .

I slowly stroked her as the windows quickly fogged up , I put my hand on the window and one beside her face and stroked faster .

"Ugh ! Adonis I'm coming , ugh !" She whined , I smacked her thigh as they shook and started to stroke slower , causing her to pant quickly as she scratched and gripped my arms .

She finally let out a scream as she squirted all over my dick and legs .

I turned her over slowly kissed the back of her neck and rubbbed her waist , smacking her ass in the process , I slid it into her as she gasped , rolling her eyes back .

I pulled her hair as I started going fast how she liked it .

"Daddy ! Daddy !" She screamed gripping the car seat harder than ever . I pulled out of her pussy and slid into her upper whole as she screamed .

I wrapped my hand around my throat and pushed her back into me , making it stretch wider .

I smacked her cheek as she stuck her tounge out and rolled her eyes back .

"You like that you little whore ?" I growled her her ear as she nodded her head and closed her eyes .

"Yes daddy I love it so much ." She moaned .

My dick twitched as I pounded into her 3 more times before cumming in her ass .

She bit her lip and laid down in the seat , I looked out of the windo and see her parents coming with the cart to the trunk . I dropped to the floor as Pooh gave me my pants and she pulled down her dress .

"Nunu ? Come help with the groceries hun ."

"Yes mom ." She said getting out . I crawled to the other door and crept out , crawling to the otherside of the door .

I texted Pooh that I would see her later and called an Uber to take me home .
____________________________________

Heyyy 🌚 you missed me ?

Vote and comment 💕