Part 1: September 20th

SHREK'S P.O.V:

This is it. This is what we all dreamed of. All half million of us raiding Area 51. I wouldn't lie, I am truly proud. We'd went with plan. After fighting with the guards and go with the plan. We had succeeded. Now, we all were taking our share of aliens. None of the aliens caught my eye. Until... this beautiful creature did. His skin so delicate, his one ethereal emerald eye, and his smile, oh his smile was unforgettable. He saw me approach him. Smile even wider now. 

"Hey there." I greeted. A soft pink flush appeared on his face. 

 "A-are you here to take me?" He whispered.       

  I winked, "A cutie like you shouldn't be left alone here," I paused. "What's your name?"    

  "Mike," he hesitated, "Mike Wazowski."

"The name's Shrek," I gave him my hand. He stopped for a second and took it.                            

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO !   

 Fuck! I thought the nerds took care of the alarms.  I picked Mike up and ran as fast as my legs can carry me..and him. He nuzzled his face on my chest. I blushed. Never though an alien would do that. I headed towards one of the exits. Shit! More guards! I turned back and more were coming from behind us, circling us all. Well darn my onion juice, we fucked up.