Part 2: Help From the Gods

MIKE WAZOWSKI'S P.O.V:

I pressed my face on Shrek's chest as he carried me through the hallways of this hell. He smelled like salt? Yes, salt and I think another aroma. The humans taught us what salt was. I can tell you it doesn't taste so good. 

"Fuck!" I heard Shrek mumble. 

I look up and see those human abusers surrounding us. Carrying weirdly shaped tools that had pointy ends. 

"Uh..Shrek..." I whispered.

"Not now, my onion love, we need to find an escape exist out of here."

BANG BANG BANG

"No! Not the anti-vax kids!" Shrek shouted. I saw little humans falling down one by one. I hope they're okay. I once saw Boo falling down and sleeping. She never woke up. I think she's dreaming about unicorns and such.

 More of the human abusers were coming closer to us. With even more tools. Grins creeping on their faces. I notice one of them. The one that beat me up because I didn't want to talk. I remember I had red marks on me. Not fun. I didn't want them to hurt me anymore. Tears forming on my eyes.

Without warning, a heavenly radiance was blinding everyone in the room. A god. No. Two gods. 

"Matt...and Herobrine!" Shrek screamed in delight.

A block-y tan man, with dark brown hair, and pure white eyes appeared from the light . Another, orange skin, a long inky beard, black tired eyes, and a bald head. Halo on top of their heads. Ethereal feathery wings. Everyone on our team were cheering. Horrified faces appearing on the human abusers. I smiled. I think this is help.