Part 4: Oniononions

MIKE WAZOWSKI'S P.O.V:

"ARGGHH! DONKE-" Shrek shrieked. He turned behind him. He saw me. Relief rushing through his face. 

"Oh...Mike." He looked away. Who's donke?  Huh. 

"Sorry," I apologized, "who's donke?" Alarm appeared on Shrek's face. 

"Uh..it's donkey, he's an old friend of mine." He sighed. "Say, let me show you a tour of my swamp." I wonder if he thinks, I'm a friend too...

I saw all kind of things in Shrek's home or..swamp. He had something called a mud bath, his own outside bathroom shack, and a pond.Something caught my attention. The same aroma that I smelled from Shrek was everywhere.

"What's that smell?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Onions. Let me hand you one." He shuffled through his kitchen to grab one. His gentle hands cutting the onion. My heart beating fast. I want him- I quickly put that thought away. 

"Here." He stared at me willingly while handing me the onion.I took it. My eye tearing up as the strong smell waving around me. 

"My eye..." I grunted. He delicately wiping off my tears. His hands so soft. My face starting to boil. He was close to me. I glanced away. I saw a glimpse of disappointment in his eyes. I pretend that I didn't notice that and munched the onion. Flavors overflowing my tongue. It's appetizing.

"I knew you'd like it." He grinned. "Y'know...ogre's are like onions." Shrek mumbled. What did he say?  Whatever that doesn't matter...

"It's so good!" I exclaimed. "Where to now?"

"Oh, I see you're excited." He winked. "Lets go take a mud bath." A smirking forming on his face.