47 - "make love to me"

'make it to me' - sam smith
[ so leave your lover, and make it to me. ]

☆☾★☁

"you're so perfect, raven." ethan's raspy voice speaks against raven's soft skin.
he leaves sweet, savory kisses down the lustful girls body.

his veiny hands travel up to her breasts, circling the tip of his fingers delicately against raven's hardening nipples.
the aroused girl lets out a soft moan at ethan's touch.

ethan runs his tongue from her stomach, to her chest, then to her neck closing his plump lips and sucking on her smooth skin.

raven wraps her arms around her lovers neck, wanting to feel him as close as possible. she feels his hot breath against her neck, as she begins to breathe harder.

"the things i could do to you, baby." his deep voice says, his lips touching her neck.
"what's stopping you?" raven says in the softest, almost inaudible tone.
ethan lifts his head and presses his lips against hers, the feeling of fireworks erupting on the two lover's stomachs.

the kiss deepens, just as the love and intimacy between the two. ethan's hands roam everywhere on raven's body, grabbing and groping her breaths, thighs and ass.

raven lets a choked moan escape her lips, feeling ethan's hands in places she could never please herself.
she leans her head forward to ethan's ear, as he instantly feels her breath on his ear.

"make love to me." raven seductively whispers into his ear, making ethan go internally crazy.
she places a soft kiss on ethan's pink lips, putting a closed lip smile unto the boys face.

she pulls back, as the two lovers gaze deep into each other's eyes.
eyes filled with lust.
passion.
love.
pleasure.

god, how she wanted to feel more of his touch.
the aroused girl longs for his hands, his tongue, his body.

but most of all, she longs for his love.
his unconditional love that only she would be able to experience.

for this love, was only for her.