Dont look for things you dont want to find

Izuku tips his head over the side of Neito's bed. His neck and upper back on top of his legs as he stares at the wall while his friend reads a book. In 4 more weeks, the cultural festival will begin and so will the performance. The dance and music department have been working very hard. Since there's only a matter of time until the big day, everyone is working harder. It's pretty stressful for everyone.
With all of this going on, you'd think that Izuku would be so excited and stressed at the same time.
But he wasn't.
In fact he wasn't think about the cultural festival at all. Ever since that day at E.U he's been dozing off a tiny bit. Of course he was focused when dancing, but when he gets the chance to space out, he's practically not on earth anymore.

 Of course he was focused when dancing, but when he gets the chance to space out, he's practically not on earth anymore

(I forgot his freckles don't attack me plz)

Neito looks up from his book slightly and sees this. For a second he admired how great Izuku looked in this angle. Then he wonders why his dancing friends hasn't said anything in a long time. Not only that he's been here since this morning instead of practicing like every one else.
The blonde reaches out his hand and gently pokes Izuku on the neck.
Izuku jolts up immediately, holding his neck, blushing from embarrassment.

"W-What was that for?!?" The green haired exclaimed. Neito chuckles and goes back to his book.

"What's wrong?" Neito asked bluntly.

"Nothing." Izuku sighs laying back down on his friend's legs.

"When you make that sound, you make it really obvious that something's on your mind." The blonde said, turning a page from his book. Izuku takes a deep heavy breath before turning his body over facing him. He didn't even realize that he was acting pretty weird lately.

"It's not really that big of a deal, just something stupid." Izuku scrunching his lips together.

Neito looks up from his book and noticed how lintless his friend was. He places his book down and gestured Izuku to get up so he can lay down on his back. He then pats on the empty space of his bed for Izuku to lay next to him. The green haired did so with no hesitation.
"I'm all ears." Neito said with a toothy smile.

Izuku felt a warm sensation in his cheeks. It wasn't really noticeable though.
"My grandmother died when I was 13 because of lung cancer . And with those 13 years she never said that she was a teacher until my parents told me years later after she died."

"Is that what is drifting you into space?"

"All might is one of her students. Not only that she knew Endeavor too. And not once did she mention their names." Izuku said looking down. "It almost feels like there's secrets in my family that they're trying to bury." He finally said.

Neito moves the hair of of Izuku's face, pulling it to the side. "Hey, why are you getting all worked about that?" He asked not fully understanding what's going on.

Izuku looks at him with droopy eyes.  "It's more complicated than you think. Do you ever wonder why the world doesn't know I exist even though I'm her grandchild?"