I cant get mad

Bakugo slums in the back of the studio. The class can tell that his ego has been bruised tremendously. His face was completely lifeless, but he still moved his body when he had to do warmups. During break he was was struggling to drink his water because of his listlessness. Kirishima was next to him debating whether or not to tell him the water was dripping onto his clothes. It's obvious that Katsuki was in deep thought when Izuku was visibly upset and called him by his name. Despite all the terrible things he has done or sad to him, Izuku wasn't the type to get very stern. At least that's what Katsuki thinks. Though the blonde was over exaggerating completely.

He hates me...

He'll never be interested in someone like me...

This is it... I'm done for...

The more he thinks, the more depressed he gets. Eijiro was finally feed up with his roommate's crisis and spoke up. This has been going for on for long enough. "You know Izuku doesn't look like the type to hold grudges." The red head says, "He probably forgot what happened anyways."
Katsuki stares at both and took in what he said.
He's right, Izuku doesn't hold grudges for a long period of time. The gold hedgehog finally felt his pride being restored and stood up with his chest buffed.

"How could I forget? That nerd is way to nice to be mad at anyone." Katsuki grind. He looks over at the other side of the studio to see Izuku talking casually to the other class mates. When the two made eye contact Izuku gave a disappointed glare and turned his head away.
Now shit hit the fan. Katsuki's pride once again crumbled to pieces.
He grabs onto Eiji's shit out of desperation. "I fucked up man." He was now in complete panic. Kirishima did know whether or not this person in front of him was still his roommate. He just can't be the same person, but he is. Though Kirishima was a bit startled that Izuku glared at Katsuki like that.

"Okay okay!" The redhead tried to calm him down. "Maybe he's a little mad... But why don't you apologize to him at the end of class?" He insisted. Katsuki blanked out for a moment before letting go of Eiji's shirt. That wasn't a bad idea... If Katsuki knew how to apologize to someone. He had ideas of apologizing in scenarios but never acted on it. Though it's never too late to try.

//

"Do you think Bakugo is okay? He's been gloomy looking for a while." Mina said to Izuku pointing behind him. The green haired turned around and looked at Katsuki who was across the room. He squinted his eyes to try to get a better look but gave up and turned back around.

"I haven't noticed. Did something happen?" Izuku asked. Uraraka shrugged.

"He was sure as hell surprised when you called him by is full name." She chuckled. Izuku frowned with a worried look in his eyes. He didn't think he sounded mad. Sure he was a bit upset but he wasn't furious. He just thought Bakugo was going to act more mature since they're in college.

"Is that why he's upset? But why would it be because of me?" Izuku hasn't seen Bakugo sad since he was in preschool, but he'd never thought he would be the reason. He's usually the reason why Katsuki is mad.
"I didn't know he was surprised when I said his name. But he was being rude to you, Shotokun."

"I was fine. I'll be honest, I irk him a little because I thought you guys were a couple." Shoto said. He was a bit glad when he figured out that they weren't a couple. Izuku blushed.

"Me and Kacchan?! I don't think anyone would date someone like me, especially Kacchan. I think he made it clear when he said he didn't want anything to do with me." The boy scratched the back of his head bashfully.

The students around him were dumbfounded at how oblivious Izuku was to his charms. Shoto was a little surprised as well. "But when you fainted yesterday Bakugo ran to the Infirmary to see if you were o-"