Iida

There was a 10 minute warmup break for everyone. Izuku took this time to stretch. While doing so he saw someone wave there hand in is face. He looked up to see a red head guy with sharp teeth. Did he get his teeth done like that. He reminded Izuku of a guy in a vine that said he wanted to blow up and act like he doesn't know anyone. He loved that vine.
"May I help you, sir?" Izuku asked politely.

"Oh shit! You can see?" The guy exclaimed. Izuku laughed.

"Only a bit with one eye. If you were to wave your hand at the side of my face I would have never known." He explained. The guy sighs.

"Man, I'm sorry. I just got really curious. Sorry if I offended you. That wasn't manly of me." The redhead apologized.

"No no it's fine! I'm Midoriya Izuku, but you can call me Izuku if you want." He greeted.

"Then you can call me Eirjiro." Eiji stuck out his hand for a hand shake. Izuku was about to shake his hand until a guy interrupted.

"Excuse me sir, but I don't think it's very nice to hand shake a blind man." Said a guy with blue hair and glasses. Izuku and Eiji laughed nervously. "Sorry If I may offend you, other sir. But I am glad that you have worked your hardest to get to audition to this school." He said. He was definitely underestimating Izuku.

"Why thank you. It was definitely a challenge to be here. I'm really nervous."

"Nonsense! Even if you do fall I will be sure to cheer you on! You are setting an example that anyone with any disabilities can come to this school." He clenched his fists. "It's truly moving!"

For the first time in a long time. Izuku felt very offended, but he gave a painful smile. Eijiro noticed and broke up the conversation. "Wow! Lovely whether we are having!" He said proudly. Both of the other boys looked at him funny. They were inside. Why would he-

"OKAY BREAK IS OVER!! NUMBER 3 IT IS YOUR TURN." Present Mic screamed.

"That's me! I must go now!" The blue haired guy said and walked away.

"He's pretty odd." Eijiro said. Izuku nodded.

The guy was in the middle of the studio ready.

When he was done Izuku clapped. For some odd reason he kinda expected that to happen. Either way it was amazing.