𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗦

LOVE AND GODS !
𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌

                      ACCORDING TO GREEK MYTHOLOGY,     HUMANS    WERE ORIGINALLY     CREATED      WITHFOUR   ARMS,   FOUR   LEGS   AND A    HEAD     WITH     TWO     FACES

ACCORDING TO GREEK MYTHOLOGY, HUMANS WERE ORIGINALLY CREATED WITH
FOUR ARMS, FOUR LEGS   AND
A HEAD WITH TWO FACES.

FEARING THEIR POWER, ZEUS
SPLIT THEM INTO TWO SEPARATE
BEINGS, CONDEMNING  THEM TO
SPEND  THEIR LIVES IN SEARCH
OF THEIR OTHER HALVES.

— ᴘʟᴀᴛᴏ

┏━━━━ ⁖ ⋆✧⋆ ⁖ ━━━━┓

PREAMBLE !

┗━━━━ ⁖ ⋆✧⋆ ⁖ ━━━━┛

                 THE TWELVE GREEK gods and goddesses of mount olympus were the most powerful beings to ever exist, but with one fatal weakness: humans. driven by their infatuation and desire, the olympians would frequently come down to earth and fall in love with naive mortals, sometimes having children with them. these children were known as demigods—the product of a god and a mortal.

upon discovering their offspring, zeus, the king of the gods, forbid the olympians from ever going back to the mortal world. he granted them permission to see their children for one week once a year, on the grounds that their children stay at mount olympus during that week.

now in the summer of 1988, the teenage demigods take their annual trip to mount olympus. when they arrive, they find their parents gone and the place in absolute chaos at the hands of hades, god of the underworld. fearing the power of the demigods, hades escapes into the mortal world, but not before they all follow him and end up in the strange town of hawkins, indiana. with the god of the underworld running loose on earth, the demigods are forced to team up with a dysfunctional group of teenagers from hawkins to defeat hades once and for all.