Enji Todoroki x Male Reader: Attack

"Phew, I'm finally done with my job today."

 I walked out of the door into the cold air to see a few nighttime heroes swinging around like any normal night. I hopped into my car and put on my Amazon Music playlist. alternative rock and Vocaloid, my favorite. I kept driving, I needed to run some errands I had to finish, so I drove to the nearest grocery shop to pick up some lasagna for my daughter.

Halfway through the drive, some villain punched a gigantic hole in my car! (and I just washed it!) Unlike others, I can't really do anything during attacks and such. The villain looked at me and checked the area for heroes before punching another hole in my car and grabbing me by the shirt.

I was swinging through the cold, crisp night air until, I could see, yes! The flame hero, Endeavor! I screamed at the top of my lungs to send help! 

I wasn't sure if he could hear me or not, but he jumped in to save my life as I saw his beautiful flames glowing for myself.

He made a flame in a circle-like shape and threw it right at the villain as I slipped out of their hands. I was out of breath for a few seconds and a bit dizzy. When I looked up, I could see endeavor's bright orange flames shining as he pinned the villain to the ground. The villain stayed at the ground as he came towards my direction.

He quickly swooped in near my direction and picked me up, lunging me over his shoulder. He put me on a street corner as he crouched down to me, who was sitting.

"You're okay, right?" He pointed to my tired and overworked face.

"Uh, yeah! Thank you for saving my life!" Endeavor stood back up.

He gave me a satisfied smile before returning to fighting the villain. There was a crowd around me that saw the flaming hero jump back up to the tops of buildings. Everyone saw me being dropped off by Endeavor, a few people assumed it was something romantic, how stupid.

From what I heard, the villain was defeated and put in jail successfully and I was the only victim. I can't believe it, saved by the #1 hero, what an honor... 

Wait... dammit! I have to walk like, 10 blocks to get the lasagna now! Thanks Endeavor! I've got an adopted child to feed!