Drunk! Hawks x Female Reader: New Year

Another Hawks?! Happy New Year everyone! This chapter is my present to you all. (Y/N) 2, 1st person point of view. It also gets a bit gross at times, so proceed with caution.

There was some kind of New Years bash going on, I don't even know how I got there. Some friend of mine invited me to it saying it 'wouldn't be that crazy.' 

Boy were they wrong. People were so drunk that it started looking like the 'big fun' scene from Heathers. There were women stripping down right in the middle of the house and people swinging on chandeliers. It looked like a rap music video.

I admit, I don't drink much. I only drink if it's a special time like St. Patrick's day or something like that. I do admit, I had a few glasses of wine. I wasn't as drunk as some of the people here but I was just a bit tipsy.

There was this one area that was generally considered a dance floor in the basement. Everyone was going completely wild and others were falling over and throwing up. I walked over to the dance floor through the alcohol-stained walls.

Once I was there and I could hear screaming through the loud Rhianna and Marshal Keep music playing. My ears could barely take the noise. I sat down silently, frozen just taking in the scenery. Beside me was a blond man with crimson wings. He resembled the winged hero Hawks but extremely drunk. Because of the state he was in, nobody recognized his identity.

I looked at the table area near his hands, there were 4 empty shot glasses. I didn't know that someone could drink that much without passing out. Hawks was wobbling around with bags under his eyes.

I tapped onto his shoulder as he looked at me. 

"Y- Yeah?" He looked at me while smiling and still wobbling around.

"You've been drinking enough to kill a small elephant!" I said.

"Naw, I only had like one shot and a couple beers. I'll be good."

"Four shots."

He looked down to the table where there were four empty shot glasses.

"Huh? What the hell?" He put and hand on his head and his eyes widened.

He then threw up all over you and himself! You gaged, almost doing the same yourself as you looked at the yellow-green chunky goop all over you.

"Ew! What the heck was that?!" I swiped my hands around to get the vomit off.

"Let's just get you cleaned up before we get kicked outdo here." I walked him over to the nearest bathroom. 

"Look, a shower. Let's just use that." I said sweating awkwardly. 

He got in the shower and just covered himself in water, not even bothering to take his clothes off. Suddenly, I heard everyone going somehow more loud than before. I looked out the door to see a countdown on the screen. Hawks got out of the shower too, still dripping water from his clothes.

7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year! Everyone started cheering merrily. Hawks looked at me and hugged my tightly.

"Happy New Year!"