Midoria Izuku x Female Reader: Reading

You were in a small, quaint park, you were about to do another tournament on a pro hero based fighting game. After walking through the park, you found a small bench that could fit about two people, so you sat down with a book detailing how the pro heroes in the game use their quirks IRL. You get comfortable, get your (H/C) hair out of your eyes and begin to read.

A few people are leisurely walking through the park sometimes you hear a man talking on his phone or a child chatting with his friend. But nothing got you out of the book, you needed to learn your strategy for the tournament! That was until a young looking boy with fluffy broccoli-colored hair sat down on the same bench.

He was admiring the nature and scenery. He looked kind of stressed and you could tell he just needed a quick breath. He averted his gaze to you and your book.

"What's that book about?" The boy says as he points to your book.

"Oh, just a book about strategies pro heroes use. I'm trying to apply the strategies to a video game tournament." You say, nervously scratching the back of your head.

You avert your head to the boy, who was at the corner of your eye. He had green eyes that complimented his hair. He had a pastel blue shirt, and jean shorts on. He gave a sweet smile.

"My name's Izuku, what's yours?"

"(Y/N)" You reply softly starting to mark the book with your finger before closing it.

"This is such a beautiful park, isn't it?" You then say.

"Yeah, I go here pretty often. Though, usually not alone." Izuku replied as you look into his eyes happily.

"You're not alone anymore!" Your beaming grin made him smile more.

You heard a faint buzz from Izuku's pocket. Then the phone (you assumed) said "I am here!" Izuku started talking on the phone for a couple minutes before putting it down.

"I've got to go!" He said and rushed off.

"Bye Izuku!" You say as his shadow just gets more and more faint.

You open your book back up as you remember him, 'That was such a nice boy, too bad I couldn't get his number. We could've been good friends.'