Prologue

There are things I want to write and share and if it is possible I just want you to listen. I forgot the feeling of being listened to cause in the past couple of years I stayed in silence and I found it comforting. But in the silence, I realized my insides are raging wars and chaos. I've got battle scars that can be only healed by speaking out. I'm too stressed that even on my dreams my secrets keep poking me to let them go. That when I'm so down, crying is the only thing I know to let them all out. I need to get off of this safe place and deal with the hurricane outside. Even if the cause of this storm is Me.

Disclaimer: This ebook is sort of like a vanity card but in a longer version. This will also act as my online diary. Every entry may be written in English, Filipino, and Visayan whenever I want. I'm not good at storytelling and my life is not good either so, yeah! What I tell here is all true and all of it really happened. Some are just opinions ug kung against ka wala ko gaingon nga sakto ko. Ug kung dili jud ka ganahan ani, wala me nangita og gubot dinhe. Pwede kaayo mu-next ebook 😂 Ug kung nakarelate ka, comment kay ganahan pud ko makigstorya sa inyoha with the topic. Ug kung naa kay problema, pm nako basin makatabang ko.

~♥~