#5 Hello Love 2020

Originally this wasn't the piece I wanted to wrote. But I guess I don't need validation and acceptance from anyone more than before.

So I was about to write and post one of my ashamed secrets but this one person is just nosy to know about it. So he goes over it and when he's finished, he consoled me. And if you're a woman reading this, all I can say is. Whatever you're going through you can pass through it. It is normal which is definitely not normal for us to be mistreated. But either you'll find a man or the man finds you, who'll respect you truly and deeply. But just because you're a victim of men's violence and incursion doesn't mean they're all the same. There are still good men out there. Also just because you have a man's back doesn't mean they are there to fight your battles. Nope! You fight your own battle. Your man is your unlimited mana. Let them support you with your choices. Let them be there whenever and whatever that is in your life.

Hours from now and a decade will end. I would like to take this chance to say I'm grateful for everything that had happened in the past years. 2019 was a great year of unwinding and a couple of stresses. A lot has changed but I've developed to be the person I am today. I'm thankful for everything really. To God, to my family, my genuine friends, my dogs, and cats, to my plants, to my books, to my room, to my bed, to my unlimited and fun ideas, to the thousand things I may have forgotten to thank. And yes, sa ako uyab *yeeeeee* THANK YOU 💙

This year is a great difference and it wouldn't be the same without all of you who made me feel more loved and much blessed. I cherish your existence in this life. May the Lord showers you with His loving grace and power. I love you all!

Happy New Year!

~♥~