#8 Praying

It's been so long, not writing. But here I am today. Alone yet hopeful that these days would end with a smile.

It's been so long too not talking with God. I miss the silence while the dawn is breaking. The endless nights I cry for my pleas. The dry tears on a fresh pillowcase. His love and greatness I have forgotten to praise every day.

Before, I've been praying for someone. Someone that'll be there for me always. That'll understands. That'll listens. That he's someone like me who'll be willing to do everything cause I know He is a god-sent to me. Who I want to keep. Who I don't want to hurt. Who.. Who.. Who.. It's a long list I should have not asked cause no one's that perfect. No one's that willing and committed these days to be someone whose almost perfect.

But I've been thinking, is he too praying for someone like me? Is he waiting, pleading, working on himself for someone like me? If I have already met, is he thanking God? Is he trying to make me stay? Is he afraid to lose me? Did he really prayed for me?

Praying...

I pray for everything but pain. I pray for forgiveness even if it wasn't asked. I pray for devotion to calms me when I'm weary. I pray for love to conquer all. I pray for good things to save the bad things. I pray for change. I pray for him who's not perfect but I hope that you'll be the one. I pray for reasons to make me stay. I pray that you'll pray too cause tomorrow is not promised. That you and I might just remain in the past, and would have to walk separate roads again. And would only meet when God's will is stronger than ours.

~♥~