CH.2 The New School

It was just a normal day. Birds chirping, wind breezing, beautiful sun shining through my window. Generally on most occations I would like this kind of weather, but sence it's 8 in the morning, no thanks. I cover my head with my blanket.

I tried going back to sleep, but i couldn't. I had too much on my mind, if i would be accepted or not. Getting ready to go into collage. Weird right asking to be applied to a collage almost like getting a job. It was too much work. See there are collages for powers where you go to learn how to control and harness your power. Then there's a normal collage. Just academics.

As I lay there in the actually nice peace and quite I think long and hard about what if I actually made it and became the best and be able to obliterate the hellholes that invade the our world (yes there are monsters deal with it)

These monsters are formidable. Some are so powerful they give our greatest warriors a hard time. And its the job of the powers to defend, but that's future me's problem.

Oh yeah I almost forgot my letter comes in today. I'm so exited, it makes me wanna track down the mailman and give it to me right now. The collage I applied to is called NDA-Nova Dragons Academy.

Each school has its own mascot and since it's the best school you gotta have a mythical beast of extreme power in the name right? But there are more that even rival NDA even though it's the best.

Oh man i can't wait...

CH 3. "The day of waiting and the letters arival" comming soon