CH.12 Shopping Time

I woke up the next morning, I was sore to the bone. I could not imagine going throughout the day like this. I rolled out of bed and went to the cabinet in the bathroom and took some Tylenol. I came back to my bed and sat down on the edge, I noticed I felt really different.

I suddenly realized that I had lost my amulet I jumped up and and started looking around the room first.. I couldn't find it. I had realized what the dragon had said, evolution..? I began looking around my body to see if it had just repositioned itself or anything out of the ordinary. I noticed that my ear hurt a little I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

My amulet transformed into an earring neat, but it still hurt. It didn't dangle like most other earrings it just sat on my ear with a smaller version of the amulet. I got to thinking again thats why my body hurts I must be adjusting to my new power.

I put on some casual clothes such as shorts and a tshirt there was no school today because it was Saturday, there's no school on the weekends. I threw away the raggy school clothes I just messed up yesterday.

I headed out of my room and lucky for me there wasn't a crowd of people waiting for me. I walked out of the dorm and started walking to the bus stop. I figured I could head into town today. I needed somethings in order to make my bed room more roomy, luckily for me, my parents send me some money every month that I can use for meals and things I might need.

I got on the bus and put my headphones on, and looked out the window as we rode through town, when we got to the supermarket I got off of the bus and walked in and started looking around and they had like everything here there was like just 3 isles of just soup.

I grabbed a buggy, and I walked to the appliance section section. The basic dorms have a lot or the stuff already a small oven, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Sadly there were no pots or pans so I needed some. Luckily of course my moms' had me some extra money already saved so I have about 3000 that I had right off of the bat plus they send me like 400 every month. But now apperently if your in the top 30 students you actually get a little bonus so I got around 200 because of being in 20th so good for me.

I got some fairly decently priced pots and pans,and some plates. I mean I may have $3600 but it needs to last me awhile you know. Next things next I figured I should get some cleaning supplies, I'm not one of those guys that just fools around and doesn't clean I mean back home I used to clean all the time so I don't find it difficult, plus toilet paper is a nessecary thing. Down the cleaning isle I found some good deals on supplies such as soap and paper and things.

Next I headed towards bathroom supplies like shampoo and body soap, I stink and get dirty a lot with my duels so I needed a lot of this stuff, so I got some body spray and shampoo and things like that. Next I got food I made sure not to get something that would go bad before I would get back plus I didn't even realize that I didn't have a way back with all the things I'm getting, well I'll deal with that when it comes to it.

I got a good deal on a lot of things rice especially, some meat and produce and lots of spices. I finished shopping and walked out and lookie there, it was Xavier out in the parking lot looked like he just dropped someone off. I walked up to him.

"Hey Xavier?" He looked at me

"Oh, hey Marcel."

"How you feeling after our fight yesterday?"

"Been better, sore all over that was one hell of a fight tho congratulations on rank 20"

"Thanks man, honestly if I could I would just give you back the rank I really don't care about the whole rank system."

"Really?"

"Yeah I think it's a little pointless, anyway hey could you help me out?"

"Sure what's up?"

"Well if your heading back towards the dorm then could you give me a ride?"

"Well I was on my way back anyway so sure thing man!"

"Really? Thanks, I'll pay for gas too if you want.?"

"Not a problem man, it's on me so don't worry about it."

"You know what? Your alright."

"Not so bad yourself rookie."

I loaded up all of the stuff I just bought and hopped into the car.

It wasnt a long trip home at all, but honestly Xavier turned out to be a pretty neat guy. It was about 30 minutes later when we arrived to the dorms, I had never noticed it before but there was actually a pretty huge parking building.

"Mind helping me?" I said to xavier?

"No prob."

We carried in the newly bought supplies, I thanked Xavier and told him we should train together sometime. After he left I unpacked and put the food away and put the pots and pans away too, I layed on my bed for a bit and figured I should probably find a good place to train..

I again hope you all are enjoying so far. Please make sure you like and follow, give shout outs and keep up with the story please and thank you so very much I promise the story will pick up. And I need new ideas maybe even if it's just a fan fiction story idea anything that could make it more interesting thank you so much and please be expecting a new chapter soon until then be waiting.... Bye bye...

CH.13 "The Training Awaits"