CH. 10 Another Meeting With The Dragon

It was hot. It was like a fire from hell. Burning through my soul.

"So enjoying your new power?" Said a deep and loud voice.

As i turn around and i see the dragon that i saw before.

"Your power now is just a fraction of mine that I am letting you use currently"

"I was wondering why I was so awesome, not just my good looks" i started laughing.

"Of course I can just give you all of my power at once it would kill you and make you explode, but little by little you can learn to manage all of my power"

"I see, so earlier today when i could smell the fear of that girl and went ape-shit on her ass... That was you?"

"Indeed that was me" his voice roared, "and your power will only grow as evolution takes place"

"Evolution? I don't like the sound of that.. should i like the sound of that?"

"Young Drakken, you really have so much to learn... Evolution is what happens to the gem stone that is embedded in that amulet, for example from the form of amulet, would transform into a ring, then to a bracelet... And with these evolution forms come and increase in power..."

"Wow... So how does this evolution happen?"

"After every fight, your body grows in strength, in order for the amulet to keep up with the increase in power it transcends to a higher level. These higher levels are known as the evolution forms.. so in order to o get stronger keep fighting... And the best way to get stronger is to fight enemy's that are stronger than you,which are difficult to find due to your already incredible power, and sadly that's all of the time we have for now we will speak again soon enough, Farewell!"

"Wait no!"

It was another morning, i sweat again so bad i smelled horrible, i was still so tired but i felt good, ready or not evolution here i come..."

Thank you all again so much for your support and i can't wait for your response to my story, it really helps out, again you will get a shout out for a good idea for next chapter or near future so please don't hesitate, thank you all

CH.11 coming soon, "First Step to Evolution"